13. @corbynbesson: is it bad I ship it?

t h i r t e e n

I WAKE UP WITH A start, sitting up immediately. I shake my head after a moment to get rid of the remnants of sleep. Jonah stirs behind me and I freeze so I don't wake him up anymore.

I slowly pick up my phone and go onto Instagram to find a post by Zach.

Liked by seaveydaniel, beautychickee, and 1,364 others liked this imzachherron: tip:don't fall asleep with someone when you're on a tour bus and can't have any privacy

imzachherron: tip:don't fall asleep with someone when you're on a tour bus and can't have any privacy. this is just the basics, guys @AmberThompson @JonahMarais

Comments
User1: Wait what about Lavender?
User2: what about Si?!
LavenderWinters: haha
KaraD: #ohshit
User3: get away, slut
Corbynbesson: is it bad I ship it?
Jackaverymusic: Yes @corbynbesson it is

"Oh crap," I breathe out, scrolling through the comments. Simon didn't say anything.

"Hmm?" Jonah mumbles, getting up.

"Mornin'," I say with a smile as he opens his eyes slowly. His eyelashes glistened in the soft light of the tour bus.

"What's up?" He asks groggily.

"Oh the lovebirds awaken," Zach teases.

"I will kill you, Zachary," I sneer.

"Why?" Jonah asks.

"He posted a pic of us," I answer, glaring daggers at Zach.

"Oh shit, did Lavender see it?" Jonah asks, jumping up slightly.

"Yeah," I admit. "She said, 'haha.'" I say, putting air quotes around what she said.

"She's pissed," Jonah says, scrolling through his texts. I know I shouldn't, but I peek over. All of them are in caps and seem angry. I feel sorry for him.

I didn't get any texts from Si, I wonder why. I know he follows Zach on Insta. I know he also checks it every hour while working, and Zach posted it a couple hours ago. Curious.

[]

"Okay, we're going to crash here for the night," Bill announces, stopping the bus in front of a classy hotel.

"Why aren't we going straight to the city?" Daniel asks, grabbing his bags.

"They wanted you guys to get closer or something," Bill grumbles. "Which means I get to drive you guys from LA to New York. Whoop-di-doo."

"Don't worry, Bill. We love you," I say gratefully as the door hisses open.

"You better," Bill grunts back as we all exit the bus.

I stand for a moment in the cool air. The sun was setting, painting the sky into a beautiful array of millions of colors. I took in a deep breath and inhaled the sweet-smelling air. Flowers were somewhere near. Leaves blew around in the soft breeze, chilling me a little bit. My hair fluttered as if I was in a movie.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" A husky asks from behind me, pulling me out from my cinematic thoughts.

"Yeah," I sigh. "I wish I could stay here forever: away from all the judgement."

"That's just the life you lead now," Jonah says, walking into the hotel.

Sighing, I wait a moment and let the words sink in. I walk in after him to find a hilarious scene in the lobby. Corbyn and Christina have their arms linked and are skipping around like they're in a movie, and Jack and Zach are copying them. Daniel and Jonah are animatedly arguing over something.

"What's up?" I ask Corbyn as they reach me.

"Oh, we all have our roommates, but Jonah and Daniel are arguing over who has to room with you," Corbyn replies, pausing for a moment.

"Both of them want the room to themselves," Christina calls to me just as Tyler enters.

"Okay, Daniel, you're rooming with me! Jonah with Amber!" Tyler shouts, immediately understanding the situation. He's like a genius.

"Bu—"Jonah starts.

"No but's, Jonah," Tyler says, glaring at Jonah before he starts booking the rooms.

Jonah groans but takes the keys and gestures for me to come. We all pile into the elevator. We must have looked comical. So many people in a tiny elevator with light, playful music playing. I would've laughed if I was watching it.

"Let's go," Jonah grunts, opening a room near the elevator. Dragging my bag, I enter the room. "What the hell." There was only one king-sized bed. "No. I'm going to fix this," he says, turning around before he gets a text.

Tyler
oh and there are no other rooms.

"Ugh!" Jonah shouts, showing me his phone.

"Oh," I say sadly. I didn't want this to happen. I was fine with the bus, but this this is too much.

Hey! Ily! Vote and comment!

Q. What do you think will happen?

xoxo -1hopeless_romantic

Q. Like Charlie Puth's new album?
A. No... I LOVE IT.