New worry

Two days has passed. Zoro was drinking some sake on his dining table while writing Sanji's schedule for the next week on his laptop. It was rushed since he needed to be the next day in the studio early in the morning. As he was getting everything done, he hears a knock on the door. He closes his laptop and a dog barks.

"Chopper, it's ok!" said Zoro to the caramel colored labrador retriever while was on his way to the door.

Zoro pets Chopper, gets to the door, sees through the little circle a pink haired girl and opens up.

"Hello brother!" said the girl entering.

"Hey Perona! How was Tokyo?" replied Zoro while closing in.

Perona is Zoro's little sister. She is a 19 year old famous model. Even if she is famous, she actually is very home driven so the fame doesn't get through her head but she is your normal girl who likes what's trending at the moment.

"It was awesome! I actually wish I could stay there. It was the best runway experience ever." said Perona.

"That's nice." said Zoro looking at what Perona had in hand.

Perona was holding a lunchbox. She placed it in the counter and took out of it two bowls. 

"Oh it's that from mom?" Zoro asked with enthusiasm.

"Yes! She sent it as a congratulations for your new job." said Perona while opening the lunch boxes.

"OOOOHHHH IT'S HER SPAGHETTI!" said Zoro with enthusiasm.

After a couple of minutes, the food was heated and they both sat down on the dinner table. 

"Damn, I missed this taste! Tell mom that I thank her so much." said Zoro as he continued slurping on the spaghetti.

Perona giggles "No problem. So how is your new job? Who are you working for?" 

"Well it's only been a few days but I have to say, the day I got the job was certainly weird. The guy I work for, his name is Sanji Vinsmoke." said Zoro.

Perona spitted out her spaghetti and looked at Zoro with wide opened eyes.

"What is it with you? Don't waste mom's food!" said Zoro annoyed.

"YOU WORK FOR SANJI?" yelled Perona.

"SHHHH! Yes, what's the big deal?" said Zoro casually.

"WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL?!?!" asked Perona.

"YOU WORK FOR SANJI! A MEMBER OF THE GERMA BOY BAND!" said Perona excited.

"Yeeees... I'm guessing... your a fan?" asked Zoro sarcastically.

"A FAN? I AM IN LOVE WITH THEM!" said Perona happily.

"I didn't even knew about them until that day..." said Zoro.

"HOW COULD YOU NOT KNOW OF THEM??? They are the best boy band out there. They're pop songs are all so full of beat and awesome. Each one having totally different voices but they all combine perfectly! Not forgetting how hot they are too!" said the overly exited Perona.

"Ok, ok, calm down." sighed Zoro.

"YOU HAVE TO TAKE ME THERE ONE DAY, PLEASEEEE" begged Perona.

"I'll think about it." said Zoro.

They continue to eat while Perona kept talking about how awesome the Germa band was. After 10 minutes, they ate it all. Zoro went to take his laptop again to continue on Sanji's schedule while Perona was washing the bowls. 

"You said the day you met them all was weird right? Why?" shouted Perona from the sink.

"Yes well, they all seemed so happy and so full of themselves except for Sanji. He on the other hand, was kind of cocky and not happy at all." said Zoro while typing on his laptop.

"Really? Maybe he had a bad day. Also, he is the serious one in the group." said Perona.

"Hmm. Well I'll see about that tomorrow." replied Zoro.

"He must be a good guy and not cocky at all. I mean, he has a girlfriend after all. Lucky her..." said Perona.

Zoro stopped typing.

"Wait what? He has a girlfriend?" asked Zoro without knowing why he needed to know this.

Perona sighs.

"Is no surprise you didn't knew that. After all, you didn't knew about their existence until days ago." said Perona turning off the sink and picking a towel to dry her hands.

"Is his girlfriend famous?" asked Zoro focused on Perona.

"Well of course! In fact, one of the most famous pop singers right now! Haven't you heard of Pudding?" asked Perona while taking a seat next to Zoro.

"No" replied Zoro.

"Of course you haven't. She is a sensation right now. Not to mention gorgeous too." said Perona while searching up a picture on her phone.

"See?" 

"She is also a model too

"She is also a model too. I can't wait to meet her, I hope someday I collaborate with her!" said Perona excited.

"I can see why she is famous." said Zoro.

"Yeah. Anyways, are you done with the schedule?" asked Perona.

"I'm almost finished. Why?" asked Zoro.

"So we could watch a movie! I haven't had so much time to spend with you. We could-" she was interrupted.

"WATCH HARRY POTTER!" yelled Zoro.

"Haha yes, like old times." smiled Perona.

"Sure, let me finish up real quick." said Zoro with a smile.

"No problem" replied Perona standing up, going to the sofa and Chopper followed her.

As Zoro was finishing the schedule, he was still a little disappointed for some reason of Sanji's relationship status.

"Snap out of it! Why am I disappointed by this??? I'm not gay...... right?... STILL! I shouldn't care! I just work for him." said Zoro on his mind.

Five minutes later, he finished Sanji's schedule and joined Perona to watch Harry Potter. It was good because he let his mind off of what seemed to be his new worry... He's sexuality.