Proposal

A week after the meeting, right now Zoro was on a private jet sitting next to Sanji. There was an obvious tension in the air since they know what Sanji was flying all the wait to Italy for. Luckily it was only the two of them plus the a jet staff.

"I can't believe this is actually happening." said Zoro lowly. 

"Me neither." said Sanji looking at the jet's floor.

"Why can't you disagree on doing this?" asked Zoro but he only received silence, silence that took the entire trip. 

Once they got there, they were headed to a famous fashion show held in the biggest convention in Italy.

They were backstage of the convention, people were changing Sanji into a suit and was applying makeup. Zoro could only lay in the door frame sadly.

"Alright, let's go." said a producer.

"Wait, let me go to the bathroom first." said Sanji.

"Quickly before her part comes, you know how it needs to be played out." command the producer in a high temper. Sanji only nodded and left.

"Come" said Sanji to Zoro once he passed next to him.

Once they both got to the bathroom, Sanji checked to see if there was anybody but the coast was clear so he quickly cupped Zoro's face in his hands to lead him to a kiss. They were both with their eyes closed in a hug until Sanji was the one to separate.

"No matter what happens, the one I love is you, Zoro." said Sanji with a worried expression.

Zoro smiled softly and pulled Sanji in for another kiss. "I love you too, Sanji." They both felt little tears come out but they manage to not let them out.

"Now come on" said Zoro keeping it together. "Before they get angry at you."

Sanji held it together even if it was difficult, fixed his hair and got out in front of Zoro.

Right when he was about to open the backstage door, is drastically opened from the inside.

"Sanji! Come on! The show is finishing before we anticipated!" said the rushed producer grabbing Sanji's arm. "You better remember everything you needed to say." 

"Yes... I do." said Sanji lowly.

They reached the entrance of the runway. It was evident that the show was at its last stage since all of the models were in there.

"Alright, once Puddin hits that last pose and the other models get in the exit, you will enter. Got it?" asked the producer.

"Got it" Sanji dragged those two words annoyedly.

They had a monitor in the back so they could all watch the front view of the runway. Puddin was strutting to the front and as soon as she got in front, the other models strutted rather quickly to the back without Puddin noticing. The models then got closer to the exit.

"Now!" screamed the producer and Sanji quickly got on stage being unnoticed since he was behind the models. 

They formed a circle around Sanji and began to strut again upfront. Puddin then turned around and she got confused, she was the last person who was supposed to walk,  why were the other models going up to her bundled up? Once the models reached Pudding, they broke form and Sanji was revealed. Puddin was surprised. The crowd went wild. Someone gave Sanji a microphone.

"Puddin... you are the love of my life, the apple of my eye. You might be a model but..." Sanji got down in one knee and took out a small box. Pudding started crying and the crowd went even wilder.  "Would you marry me?"

Zoro was watching the whole thing in the monitor. He felt a huge pain on his chest trying to keep calm. He saw how Pudding said yes, they hugged and then... they kissed. She just kissed the same lips that belong to Zoro like it was nothing. Zoro couldn't bare watching more as he turned around minding the papers he had on his hands.

Timeskip

They were all in backstage.

"Really Sanji? Why did you had to pick me up when I was wearing this?? You are so stupid!" claimed Pudding angrily.

"You know picking you up was part of the plan Pudding. Don't argue with that." fought Sanji back.

"I don't care! Plus , you had to come to the other side! Now my pictures are take with my bad side!" fumed Pudding with a bitch face.

"Are you really gonna bring your stupid bad side again? I don't care about that!" 

Zoro was behind Sanji witnessing everything with the pain in his chest, having a bad feeling about the whole situation. This was only gonna go downhill from here...