Announcement & Friendships

THE VIDEO IS TO BE PLAYED AT A CERTAIN MOMENT THAT I WILL WARN BEFORE HAND, ENJOY! :)

More over than a week has passed. Zoro still has concerns about what Sanji said that day about his dad but has preferred not to ask anything. 

Right now, Zoro, Sanji and his brothers, as well as their managers and Judge were in the meeting room of the building. They were all called up by Judge since the day before.

"Ok everyone. The band is doing great and it can do better. That's why I have called you all here to tell you that in less than two months, we will be having our first tour around Europe!" said Judge unraveling open a huge poster.

 That's why I have called you all here to tell you that in less than two months, we will be having our first tour around Europe!" said Judge unraveling open a huge poster

Everyone looked at the poster. Ichiji, Niji and Yonji were so exited... except Sanji.

"Really?" asked surprised Ichiji.

"Which countries are we covering?" asked Niji enthusiastically.

"We will go to London, England; Madrid, Spain; Paris, France; Milan, Italy; Berlin, Germany and we wrap up with Stockholm, Sweden." said Judge.

"That's sweet man! I always wanted to see them chicks in Paris." grinned Niji.

"Nah bro, I heard about the babes in Italy..." grinned Ichiji even fierce fully.

"Let's just check every babe from every country!" said Yonji and the other two brothers went on a trance of what seemed that they were imagining the girls on their heads. Sanji sighed annoyingly and Judge popped their dream bubbles with his scream.

"YOU CANNOT DO ANYTHING RECKLESS! YOU GUYS ARE DATING SOMEONE ACCORDING TO THE MEDIA!" yelled Judge.

"Yeah yeah, we'll be careful old man." said Niji rolling his eyes, trying to brush off their father's argument.

"Can it be without Sanji?" asked Yonji with an annoyed tone looking at Sanji.

Sanji looked at him seriously.

"As much as I wish, no. This is our first tour in Europe and we can't mess this up." said Judge.

Zoro got mad suddenly with Yonji's and Judge's remark about Sanji. He wanted to say something but he knew it was better not to mess his only job up. He looked at Sanji, he was collected by it. Zoro couldn't believe how Sanji was so accustomed to insults.

"Now that we have two albums in total, we will tour with those songs but it's mandatory we have at least one new single exclusively to perform for the tour first. Also, in the meantime, you will all practice the dances for the concerts starting next week." explained Judge.

"Oh come on! Isn't it the same for what we did for the music videos?" asked Yonji annoyed.

"Yes but some of them were from over a year ago, you guys have to practice them!" responded Judge aggressively.