Cross Dressing in Berlin?

They arrived to Berlin. This was gonna be the shortest stay in one of the countries. They only had tomorrow for the concert  and then they had to leave really early in the morning.

It was already night and Zoro tried every method he thought of to talk to Sanji but it has been useless. Sanji quickly locked himself in his room and Zoro didn't have another choice but to go to his own bed too.

It was the day after. It was already time for the concert to start. The band was getting prepped up. When they called their names, for some reason, Sanji looked at Zoro who was sitting on the backstage sofa and Zoro gave him a thumbs up. Sanji just rolled his eyes and entered the arena. Zoro sighed.

"Wow you have it bad do you?" said a voice. It was Tashigi.

She sat in front of Zoro.

"SHHHHHH! Somebody might hear you Tashigi!" whispered desperately Zoro.

Tashigi giggled.

"Don't worry. I won't use names. It seems this has you frustrated more than I thought." expressed Tashigi.

"How could I not be? I see him everyday and in the tour is like if I live with him. How am I suppose to get through this?" stressed Zoro out in desperation.

"I did see how he treated you earlier while you helped him with wardrobe. I remember in the first concerts he was so friendly but now I see what game he is playing so that means you'll have to play the same game." said Tashigi.

"What do you mean?" asked Zoro raising an eyebrow.

"You can't just do nothing. If you need him to listen to something, make him listen with the same attitude he's treating you." said Tashigi.

"I don't know how that would work. In fact, I don't even know what you mean by that." said Zoro confused.

"TASHIGI!" said a voice from a far. She the sighed.

"I have to go but I know you'll figure out. Good luck" said Tashigi with a smile and she left in a quick pace.

Zoro sighed laying his head on his hand. He closed his laptop, stood up and walked to the passage where he could now see the band performing. He looked at Sanji perform with a smile. 

"How... Just how?" asked Zoro to himself.

Two hours has passed and the concert finished. Sanji's brothers were blabbing on how they were gonna go to a party full of girls while Sanji was in his dressing seat, looking frustrated at his phone. Zoro got worried so he decided to try and talk to him.

"Sanji? Is everything alright?" asked Zoro with his hands on his pockets.

Sanji looked annoyed at him.

"No! Now can you leave me alone?" asked Sanji sarcastically.

Zoro froze and remembered Tashigi's words.

"Alright. If there is nothing really going on, I suppose there is no inconvenience if I ask you to spare a minute to me so I can talk to you... right?" said Zoro with confidence.

Sanji looked at him angrily.

"How about NO to that either..." said Sanji angrily.

"At some point, you'll HAVE to listen to me. Want it or not I WORK FOR YOU. Now can you please let me talk to you?" said Zoro seriously firmly.

Sanji breathed angrily.

"Fine" said Sanji turning to his phone. "But only if you help me with something. If you succeed, I'll consider." said Sanji with sass.