Flirty in Madrid

They all arrived to Madrid. After they got down from the plane, they went to the hotel. Again with already rearranged rooms for each of them. 

"This place is gorgeous

"This place is gorgeous." said Zoro closing the door.

"Spain is gorgeous in general. It has so much to see. I wish to come here for vacation purposes next time." said Sanji.

"You been here before?" asked Zoro placing the luggages in the living room.

"Yes, for a video shoot over a year ago. You know the song Classic? That video was shot here." explained Sanji walking through the living room.

"That's so cool." Zoro was amazed.

They decided to watch Supernatural. Zoro's phone received a text.

"Hey, did you got here alright?" texted Tashigi.

"Yes, we at the hotel. You got out of work?" replied Zoro.

"No but we are finishing. I just wanted to know if you arrived safely which thank God you did. Have to finish here, talk to you soon ;) " texted Tashigi.

Zoro was feeling that something was up with that wink face but, he didn't give in time to think about it.

"Thank you and alright :)" replied Zoro.

Sanji looked at Zoro with a frowned forehead for a second without Zoro knowing.

 Once it was late enough, they showered and went to sleep.

It was morning. Zoro woke Sanji up.

"While I brush my teeth and everything, order some breakfast." managed to mumble Sanji.

"I already did. Wake up. I know you are staling me so you'll sleep more." said Zoro shaking Sanji gently.

"Did you order-" Sanji's mumbles were interrupted.

"Yes, I ordered some scrambled eggs with veggies and toast. Wake up." said Zoro standing straight.

"Mmmmmmmmmm ok" said Sanji sitting down on the bed with heavy eyes.

Sanji went to the bathroom. While Zoro prepared the plates on the table, he got a text.

"Good morning! Coming to the arena yet?" 

It was a text from Tashigi.

Zoro finished settling everything and when he sat down, he replied.

"Good morning to you too. We are having breakfast, we'll all head over there after. You already there?" asked Zoro.

"Yes, since the guys are having the rehearsal here we are setting the sound engine properly. As for your breakfast, ¡Buen Provecho! :) " texted Tashigi back.

"... What the heck does that mean?" texted Zoro back and then he realized he's in Madrid, a Spanish speaking country.

"What does that say in Spanish?" texted Zoro quickly.