Sister Talk Pt.2

Super late update but I finally did it. I'm so sorry for leaving y'all in a cliffhanger but nonetheless, here it is. <3

.............................................................................................................................................................................................

"What?" 

"I'm serious, Roronoa."

Zoro had a million questions but from shock he didn't even know where to start.

"BUT but.... how? WHY?"

"Hear me out carefully now, cause this part is a long story.... Sanji since little was disliked by my father for some reason. He was always abusive with everyone but mostly to Sanji. I guess you already know my father has been in this company even before we were born so he got us in. Sanji didn't like the idea because of his love for rock but my father knew he couldn't have his dream of a band with his kids without him."

"Why does he need Sanji?"

"Whether he wants it or not to admit.... Sanji has better talent. The tones that my other brothers couldn't reach, Sanji would and honestly the band without him sounds like it's missing something. I understand why he needs Sanji but..."

"But?" asked Zoro worried. Ryuji exhaled.

"Sanji had no choice when we were really young but when we all graduated from high school, he said he wanted to start a rock band with his friends but my father didn't take it lightly. He... decided that forcing him was the only option and-" Ryuji started to break into tears.

"Hey are you..." managed to say Zoro but it was evident, she was not ok. Ryuji cleaned wiped her tears.

"Sanji has always been the one to be attached to our mom more... and our mom started to become ill with cancer when we graduated."

"That's why he always goes to the hospital? Why wouldn't he tell me that? He said she was a nurse."

"Because... our mom was getting better but" Ryuji cried more.

Zoro was scared to what she could say next.

"That's what dad is using to force him" said Ryuji with tears still falling.

Zoro didn't quite understand what she meant.

"Im sorry... but I don't understand." expressed Zoro.

Ryuji looked him straight in the eyes seriously even with her tears still there.

"My dad is holding Sanji accountable to pay for anything she needs in her process to recuperation. Since they are divorced, is not like he owns her anything but basically everything is being paid because Sanji works for him. If Sanji stops working for him, he will not have the money for our mom's procedure and he this type of job is lucky enough to pay everything on time and not fall in debt or even have the chance to stop the procedure. Sanji doesn't want to take any chances."

Zoro couldn't comprehend the whole situation but this in particular.... 

"That... that doesn't make any sense. You guys are siblings and is your own mother. Couldn't all of you help him with the money?"

"I would... but dad has a way to verify all the hospital deposits and manages with Sanji's bank account. We still don't know how he doesn't but he knows when he pays with money other than his."

There was a long moment of silence.

"I guess I understand why he didn't want to tell me anything... this is extreme tho Ryuji..."

"I know..."

"I'm sorry but what your dad is doing is not normal, it could even be accountable to jail."

"I know... I just want you to understand that because in honesty... I know Sanji didn't want to break up with you even if he hides his feelings about it and acts coldly."

"Well than he is hiding it REALLY well... besides, I do thank you for telling me but... why did you?"

"Because after knowing this... if there was a way for you guys to get back together without any problems, would you get back together?"

Zoro was a little embarrassed but he felt the need to answer honestly.

"Ryuji, I love him. I still do. I would do anything to be with him if it wouldn't cause him any trouble."

Ryuji smiled.

"Well thank you very much" she stood up. "That's all I needed to know. I will go home now."

"Wait but what are you-" tried to asked Zoro confused but was interrupted.

"Sorry but I can't say anything else. Just be patient." she said walking through the door. "Just act like you have all these weeks, trust me. I'm going to help you guys."

Zoro didn't knew her at a personal level but somehow felt like she could be trusted. Besides, he didn't have anything to lose.

"Goodnight Ryuji"

"Goodnight!" she closed the door.

Zoro exhaled deeply. "What does she have in mind to do? Why did Sanji pass through all that and I never got a hint of all this happening... I will do anything to make things right."