Jealousy

The week passed. It was completely focused on Sanji's dancing rehearsal. The two have clearly become closer. In the mornings, Sanji always brought coffee to share with Zoro. On lunch, they always talked and laughed. After they were done for the day, they spent more time talking in Sanji's dressing room. They're relationship is now nothing like it was from the beginning. Zoro was enjoying this. He was glad to have a friend like him but also worried about seeing him more than a friend from time to time.

It was Friday. The final day for the rehearsal since the video was to be shot next week. 

"You were great man!" said Zoro to Sanji in their way to the dressing room.

"Thanks!" replied Sanji as he opened the door.

They got in the dressing room. Sanji quickly shut the door locked.

"Are you going to the Blue Star?" asked Sanji lowly.

"Yes! My friends will be there!" responded Zoro sitting down on the sofa. 

"That's nice. If you want, we could hang out all of us after we perform." said Sanji getting his bag.

"That sounds cool. My friends enjoy your band so much, they would be happy to join." said Zoro.

"Then it's settled. We usually go eat at-" Sanji was interrupted by a sudden knock on the door.

Sanji quickly hid his bag. 

"Come in." said Sanji.

The door swung open.

"HI SWEETIE!" said a high pitched voice.

It was Pudding, Sanji's famous model girlfriend.

Sanji was frozen in place.

"I've missed you so much Sanji bear!" said Pudding running to Sanji.

Zoro kind of cringed when he heard 'Sanji bear'. Pudding hugged Sanji tightly. Sanji was still frozen.

"Pudding! You are here!" said Sanji with a voice Zoro perceived as forced enthusiasm.

"Yes! Did you missed me?" asked Pudding still hugging Sanji but now looking at him.

After some seconds that seemed hours...

"How could I not miss you..." said Sanji with the same tone as earlier. "Didn't you say you were gonna stay around Europe for another month?"

"Yes but the runway I had for the weekend was cancelled so I decided to see you. I will go back this Monday so starting today we will go to Miss Cammy's first for a dinner date. Then-" she was interrupted.

"Today? We can't today!" Sanji said quickly.

Pudding separated from the hug and looked at Sanji.

"Why not? Don't you miss me?" asked Pudding with a sarcastic looking pouty face. 

"Yes is just..." Sanji was stuck on words as he looked at Zoro for answers but Zoro mouthed the words 'I don't know'.

"Is there anything more important than me?" asked Pudding getting an angry expression.

"No no no, that's.... impossible. How can anything be more important than you?" said Sanji nervously.

"Perfect. Then let's go." said Pudding confidently while she grabbed Sanji's arm and started to walk while almost dragging him but stopped when she noticed Zoro.

"Who is he?" asked Pudding arrogantly.

"Oh yes, um Pudding, this is Roronoa Zoro, my new manager and Zoro this is-" said Sanji but got interrupted.

"I'm sure he knows who I am." said Pudding proudly arrogant.

"Nice to meet you, Pudding Charlotte." extended Zoro his arm.

Pudding looked at the arm weirdly.

"Well come on, let's go." said Pudding ignoring Zoro's hand and grabbing Sanji's arm.

"Uhh sweetie? Could you wait outside for a moment? I will give Zoro some things to do before we leave." said Sanji nervously.

"Make it quick." said Pudding exiting the door.

Sanji went up to Zoro.

"What a charmer." said Zoro with a tone of sarcasm.

"Listen, I can't go. I will take a raincheck. Could you please let the others know?" said Sanji almost whispering.

"You have a phone dude." said Zoro.

"I know! but is too dangerous to use around Pudding. She can't know about the band either. I know you have done so much for me but please..." begged Sanji.

"Alright alright" said Zoro.

"Thank you so much, I own you another one." said Sanji giving a quick hug and rushed out of the dressing room.

Zoro was still in place. The hug may have been quick and nothing that would make you think it was a loving hug or anything but... it felt so warm... and nice.

"Why the fuck would he be with a spoiled brat like that? I mean, I get she's cute and all but she is a bitch." was telling Zoro to his friends while getting drinks.

He at this point already told the band the bad news before joining his friends.

This time the group was sitting in the bar area.

"Why are you so worried about that?" asked Usopp.

"I'm not worried, I'm just curious as to why her?" said Zoro now taking another shot.

"Give me another." said Zoro to the bartender.

"Zoro, you've had quite an amount of shots, are you ok? I know you don't get drunk but still." asked Nami who was sitting in Zoro's left side, making Usopp be at his right.

"Yeah Bro, what's up?" said Luffy who was standing behind Zoro with a drink in hand.

"I said I was fine! I'm just saying, the bitch even ignored my greeting. She only said 'I supposed he must already know me' well guess what bitch? I actually didn't knew who the fuck you were if not for Sanji." said Zoro furiously taking the shot the bartender gave him.

"Oh I get it..." said Nami smiling.

"What?" asked Zoro.

"You're jealous, aren't you?" asked Nami.

Zoro opened he's eyes widely and spitted what he had in his mouth.

"What are you talking about?" asked Zoro nervously.

He was freaking out! He trust he's friends but he didn't know how to tell them that after being straight all he's life, he started to have feelings for a guy all of a sudden. But, to his luck...

"You are jealous of Sanji right? You actually like this girl..." said Nami.

Zoro froze for a second and decided to play along.

"Ahahaha... maybe..." said Zoro taking a sip of what was left.

"Hah! I knew it!" said Nami.

"Hahahahaha.... well guys I'll have to leave. Tomorrow I have to go to the studio early." said Zoro standing up.

It was a lie. He just felt he needed some alone time after realizing he was indeed jealous, but jealous of Pudding for being with Sanji.

"Ok, see ya next Friday." said Luffy.

Zoro said goodbye to all of them and left the Blue Star.

He was now waiting for a taxi.

"Jealous huh?" said Zoro on his mind.

A cab parked in front of Zoro.

"I'm guessing this is serious then." thought Zoro while he got in the cab and went to his home, thinking of Sanji all the way.