Marriage?

It has been a couple of weeks since Pudding appeared in the studio. Ever since, Zoro hasn't been able to be with Sanji outside of working hours and even then, Pudding has been there. She is apparently taking a break from modeling since the next fashion event is in a month but the closeness with Sanji has really bothered him. He knows the relationship is fake but there has been a lot of media covering them, especially forced by her.

"Move to the other side Sanji! You're in my good side!" said Pudding annoyed.

"What?" asked Sanji confused.

"The paparazzi is coming! Move!!" said Pudding jacking Sanji's arm so he moves and she succeeded. Her mood quickly changed once the cameras were closer to them as she grabbed Sanji's hand.

"Oh hello there! So surprised to see you guys here!" said Pudding with a high pitched voice waving at the cameras. 

Zoro was eye rolling the whole situation following them next to Pudding's manager. The paparazzi won't stop asking questions while Zoro was trying to clear out the space.

"Sanji? Pudding? Going on a date?"

"How does it feel to be one of the most popular couples in the world?" 

"Where are you going?" 

In that moment Zoro had to take it further.

"Alright that doesn't concern anybody, please make space for them to enter the vehicle thank you!" said Zoro angrily while opening up the limo door.

"Bye everyone!" said Pudding with her fake enthusiasm blowing kisses.

Once everyone got inside the limo and the doors were closed, everything went back to normal for Pudding.

"Sanji, your manager is so annoying! I was trying to get more press." said Pudding angrily.

Zoro didn't care to reply but Sanji did.

"Well hasn't it crossed your mind that the paparazzi is annoying especially when you need to go somewhere in a rush? And for some reason, you were the one to call them." said Sanji getting comfier in his spot.

Pudding wouldn't believe what he said but she only crossed her arms and got her phone. She dialed a number and called. The ride was filled with Pudding's voice.

"Hi giiiiirl, how you doing? Me? Agh with Sanji." she rolled her eyes. "Omg yes! He was annoying again just a minute ago! How did you know??????" 

Sanji and Zoro had their eyes locked at each other annoyed at what was happening but decided not to invest energy in it.

Timeskip

They were back in the studio at night. They were all tired but Sanji noticed that a certain female with pink hair was at the studio.

"Hi Ryuji!" said Sanji greeting her.

"Hey San!" responded her giving him a hug. "Back from press?"

"Yeah, been busy all day. The usual." said Sanji taking out his cigarette. 

Ryuji noticed Pudding but didn't say anything. It looks like there is tension between the two. She also notices Zoro.

"Hey green hair, still here?" she said honestly amazed.

"Yep." said Zoro stretching his hand for her to greet which she did.

"What does that suppose to mean?" said Sanji and both Ryuji and Zoro laughed.