Confession

"Sanji... we need to talk..."

Sanji turned his back and looked at Zoro.

"Look... Let's just pretend this day never happened and continue with our lives as it was before this mess alright?" said Sanji seriously as he turned around and started to walk to his bedroom. He also took his wig off.

Zoro wanted to try and make amends peacefully so he can talk to Sanji about what he intended since Milan but what Sanji said just made a fire inside Zoro. He also remembered Tashigi's words.

Zoro walked swiftly to Sanji as he was about to enter his room and closed the door.

"What's your big idea, Zoro? Leave me alone." said Sanji annoyed.

"No, that's what I want to ask you, Sanji." said Zoro starting to get angry.

"Huh? What's your problem?" asked Sanji with more annoyance.

"What's my problem?... What's my problem?... You know what's my problem? That I CANNOT for the life of me understand you and I can't take it anymore!" expressed Zoro angrily in front of him.

"What do you mean by that?" said Sanji confused.

"I met you and you were so angry with me. If it wasn't because I found out about your secret, we wouldn't have been friends. I was so glad to have connected with my client, you have no idea." said Zoro as he started to walk around the living room area. "But then I don't know what the fuck happened in Paris that made you act that same way again." Zoro stood up straight looking at Sanji from the other side of the sofa. "As someone that it's job is to manage and basically be with you almost 24/7, I think I deserve an explanation to why this is happening again. We can talk about it dude. I just can't be in this position forever Sanji." expressed Zoro.

Sanji was surprised and then he faced the floor with his eyes closed.

"I don't want to" said Sanji as he turned around.

"Why not?" said Zoro frustrated getting closer to Sanji.

Sanji faced Zoro.

"BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO! IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT, COMPLAIN TO YOUR LITTLE LOVER!" said Sanji furiously as he went to turn the doorknob but Zoro placed his hand on the door. Sanji looked at him and Zoro was looking angrily at the floor.

"That didn't work out... just so you know...." said Zoro.

Sanji looked surprised at Zoro.

"Really?.... What.... What happened?" asked Sanji.

"Oh... you wanna know what happened?..." asked Zoro still looking at the floor and then raised his head to look at Sanji.

"What happened was... that I couldn't be with someone when I could only think of another person... I tried to be with her to see if I could forget about that person since he made it clear that nothing between us will ever happen..." said in an angry tone.

Sanji wore a face of confusion. "Did you just-" Sanji was interrupted.

"Did I just what? Used Tashigi? Perhaps... I never meant to. I meant to fall for her but it never happened." explained Zoro angrily.

"Wait but-" Sanji was interrupted again.

"And she was so nice when I said I couldn't keep up. Although I know I might of been stupid. The person I stupidly fell for will not come around so what the hell am I suppose to do?" kept Zoro bantering.

"ZORO!" screamed Sanji.

"WHAT?" said Zoro in despair looking at Sanji's eyes.

Sanji calmed down and asked looking at Zoro's eyes.