Z- Zoro~

WARNING! THIS CHAPTER IS A LEMON! BOY ON BOY ACTION! IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS TYPE OF STUFF, SKIP THIS CHAPTER! WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER TO COME! ENJOY FOR THOSE WHO STAY ;)

"That's more like it" grinned Zoro as he went to tackle Sanji's lips with his own.

They started kissing. Zoro touches Sanji's lower lip with his tongue, asking for entrance. Sanji let him and the kiss turned to a hot one real quick. Tongue swirling and moving for dominance, of course Zoro won. Zoro lifted Sanji's shirt slowly while he nibbled on Sanji's ear provoking some low moaning.

He took Sanji's shirt off and Zoro went giving him kisses slowly until he stopped on his left nipple. Sanji let out a moan once Zoro started licking it.

"You like that?" asked Zoro daringly while still doing it.

Sanji nodded embarrassingly with one hand hiding his mouth. Zoro kept on going. As he did, Sanji only felt like he couldn't be the only receiving pleasure. He went from completely embarrassed to confident real quick.

"Mmmh?" sounded Zoro quickly only opening one eye looking  at Sanji while he still licked Sanji's nipple.

Zoro was feeling something on his member. He noticed that Sanji was rubbing his knee on Zoro's member. Zoro then looked back at Sanji with a devious grin but panting from pleasure.

"You also seem to enjoy it?" said Sanji while still panting.

Looking how devious and confident Sanji looked only made his member more hard. Zoro grinned back.

"Why you!" said Zoro and quickly tackled Sanji's lips in a very rough kiss.

While in the kiss, Zoro pressed his hard member into Sanji's.

"Aaahhh" exclaimed Sanji muffling in the kiss.

Zoro grinned in the kiss knowing he was enjoying it. 

"I... want.... Ahhh.... I want to feel it... raw.... ahh." said Sanji in the panting mess.

"How... naughty of you Sanji." said Zoro smirking at him.

Zoro lifted himself to take out his boxers and Sanji as well only to see how both had a big erection. Sanji opened his mouth licking his lips at the sight of his boyfriend's huge member. Out of nowhere, Sanji pushed Zoro to the bed and Sanji went on his knees. 

"What are you-" questioned Zoro but was interrupted.

"Ssshhh" said Sanji getting his face closer to Zoro's standing member.

Sanji got closer, grabbed his member firmly which made Zoro inhaled loudly knowing what is coming. Sanji sticked out his tongue and started licking his member's head. Zoro started to pant with his low voice. Sanji started to suck on his green haired boyfriend's member completely. Zoro inhaled deeply. Sanji took out his member from his mouth having a string out saliva connect between his member and Sanji's tongue, breaking it instantly when Sanji started talking.

"Mmmmhhh" said Sanji licking his lips. "You taste better than I expected." Sanji licked the head again quickly making Zoro tick instantly. "Sooo tasty." said Sanji and started head bobbing with Zoro's member in his mouth. Zoro gasped on how tightly and warm his mouth felt. How he moved his tongue. It was driving Zoro crazy wanting more and more but after a couple of minutes...

"S- San- Sanji?" managed Zoro to say.

"Mhhm?" asked Sanji while still sucking.

"I- I can't take it- any- anymore...." said Zoro in his panting mess.