Date

"Here babe" said Zoro pulling out a chair for Sanji to sit.

"Thank you" said Sanji happily as he sat down. Zoro immediately sat in his spot and looked at Sanji. They were having brunch at a cafe.

"Finally, we can have a date outside for once." said Sanji. He was dressed as Saburo.

"Yeah..." said Zoro scratching nervously his neck.

"Oh no! Don't get me wrong! I love spending time watching Netflix and just chill with you at your apartment, but Im glad we can do something different." said Sanji with a tint of worry.

"Is alright. I understand, it does feel refreshing." smiled Zoro.

They kept talking and just bonding. After they finished eating, Zoro remembered something he was curious for a while and just asked.

"Hey babe, since I work for your father and your siblings work there too, where does your mom work?" asked Zoro putting down the fork after he took a last lick of the syrup in it.

Sanji's reaction was weird. He went from surprised to seriously nervous.

"Well... you see..." started Sanji. 

It indeed seemed like he didn't knew what to say.

"They divorced... the idol management wasn't for her... she left to continue her carrier as a nurse like she always wanted to and is currently doing that. I do visit her on occasions." said Sanji.

To Zoro, something wasn't right with what he said but he didn't have enough evidence to talk about it so he went along.

"Oh well, that's nice that you keep in touch with her." responded Zoro.

"Yeah... my brothers hate her tho. Not surprising with their foul thinking." said Sanji.

"What do you mean?" asked Zoro.

"My father hates her and bad talks about her with my siblings. He blames her for everything wrong and my brothers agree, especially since everything wrong with her involves me...." said Sanji with a sad remark.

"I really still don't get why your own father treats you like this... What does your mother have to do with this mess and why don't you do anything about it?" asked Zoro with a tint of worry.

Sanji just looked lost in thought.

"I can't do anything about it." said Sanji looking to his knees.

"Sanji?" asked Zoro worried as he got out of his chair, got to his knees next to Sanji so he could look at his face.

"Babe, you know you can trust me with anything right? All I want is the best for you and I really don't like to see you being bullied at work. You're a grown man, why is it so bad that you can't do anything?" asked Zoro one more time grabbing Sanji's hand.

After a moment of silence, Sanji lifted his head.

"That's a story for another time. Don't worry." said Sanji with what Zoro classified as a fake smile.

"Babe-" Zoro was gonna insist.

"I'm fine, I promise." said Sanji giving Zoro a kiss followed by a hug. "You are the most sweetest and caring boyfriend I could ask for. Thank you." said Sanji.

Zoro was still very worried but he didn't want to pressure him. He just hugged him back, rubbing the back of Sanji's hair.

"I care deeply for you. Just talk to me whenever you are ready, ok?" said Zoro releasing from the hug and getting face to face with him in that last remark. Sanji smiled.

"I promise." said Sanji giving Zoro another peck in the lips.

Zoro got up and as on point, the waiter arrived.

"Would you like anything else?" asked him.

Both of them nodded.

"Just the check, please." said Zoro.

They then left the brunch cafe. It was there first date outside and Zoro was conflicted. He was happy because he got to treat his boyfriend out but something about this whole mess with his parents was making him believe something was really wrong and he was gonna make sure he can find out why.

Hey guys! Sorry this chapter isn't so long but yeah, more to come soon :)