The night before tour

More than a month has passed. It has been full of hard work and exhaustion. Sanji had dance and song rehearsals basically everyday so that means Zoro didn't have too much time for himself either.

It was the night before they headed for their first destination early in the morning. After the final dance rehearsal, Zoro invited Sanji to his apartment for some drinks.

They arrived at Zoro's apartment, immediately to be greeted by the big retriever, Chopper. Sanji patted Chopper while Zoro went to grab the drinks and glasses and placed them in the table. Sanji joined.

"I'm so exhausted." said Sanji seating down, placing his head on the table.

"I know, these weeks have been hell." said Zoro pouring the drinks.

"If you think this is hell, wait until we start the actual tour..." said Sanji yawning.

"Here." Zoro placed Sanji's glass closer to him.

"Thanks." said Sanji as he took the glass in his hand and Zoro took his.

"Cheers for a successful tour and for us to get actual rest." said Zoro raising his glass.

"Amen to that bro" said Sanji.

They both clicked their glasses and drank.

"Wanna watch Netflix?" Zoro suggested "I guess you won't be able to watch much during the tour."

"Sure but bring the bottle please." said Sanji getting out of his chair.

Zoro got up his chair too with the bottle and placed it in the table infront of the tv.

"Want some snacks?" asked Zoro.

"Got some chips?" asked Sanji sitting on the sofa with Chopper.

"Yes" replied Zoro.

"But are they-" Sanji couldn't finish his sentence as he noticed Zoro had Pringles.

"So you do know me..." laughed Sanji.

"Of course I do" laughed Zoro back as he joined the sofa and grabbed the remote.

"What do you want to watch?" asked Zoro searching on Netflix.

"I heard they've been putting Marvel movies on Netflix" said Sanji.

They both slowly turned their head until facing each other.

"MARVEL MARATHON!" screamed the both excitedly as Zoro searched for the movies and started with Doctor Strange.

A couple of hours has passed. The pair have been drinking, laying on the couch. Zoro has a really high tolerance for alcohol but Sanji... not that much. Sanji was drunk. They were now watching Thor and Zoro wanted to make him laugh even more. Even if Zoro can't get drunk he does get just a little tipsy.

"Hey Sanji, Hela's actress seemed to be... Hella hot." Zoro waited for a response.

Sanji was almost completely laying on the sofa and he raise his head. He had heavy looking eyes but was giggling.

"Wow that was a bad pun bro HAHAHAHAHAHA" laughed Sanji out loud.

"I know but you laughed tho..." laughed Zoro back.

Sanji laid his head on the sofa again but nearer to Zoro and said:

"Hela ain't that hot but if we talk about Thor tho... yeah he's hot." said Sanji giggling.

"Wait what?" asked Zoro out loud.

Sanji now sat down and appointed at the screen.

"Can't you see him? Chris Hemsworth is perfect for Thor. People didn't like the hair cut but that happens in the comics." explained Sanji.