Teasing

WARNING: THIS IS THE START OF A LEMON. IF THIS IS NOT YOUR CUP OF TEA, DON'T READ THIS CHAPTER NOR THE NEXT ONE. XD

It's been a couple of weeks after their first date in public. Things didn't change after that conversation but Zoro was definitely more alert of Sanji, even of what Judge might do next.

"Can't believe we spent our 3 month anniversary on rehearsal all day." said Sanji with a shade of angriness as he entered Zoro's apartment.

"That's work for you..." said Zoro closing the door behind him. "I do wish we could of done something else."

It was Friday 11pm. Sanji had to cancel the performance with his band at the Blue Star since today it was full of new dances for the new music video.

"Indeed. Can I grab a beer baby?" asked Sanji while walking to the kitchen.

"I have told you a thousand times that my house is your house. Grab whatever you want." said Zoro practically throwing himself at the couch.

Sanji followed sitting next to him with the beer bottle opened. He sat the beer in the coffee table in front and took his tank top off. Zoro looked at his really toned but a little sweaty chest and abs.

"It's been a while since we had rehearsals so intense like this." said Sanji gulping the beer and Zoro watching as Sanji then sits back pulling his front hair to the back a little.

"Um babe, if you want to take a shower, feel free." said Zoro trying to look away.

"Oh so now I stink?" said Sanji jokingly.

"NO YOU DON'T!" said Zoro laughing.

Sanji put his beer in the table.

"Well if I stink so much." said Sanji as he began to get close to Zoro.  

Sanji rubbed his body on Zoro. He could only laugh hysterically.

"Stooooooooop" said Zoro trying to playfully take Sanji out of him.

In the midst of the tackling, Zoro felt Sanji's member just a little. It seemed Sanji didn't noticed but Zoro did. He tried to hold his blushing while still playfully pushing him. Then Sanji stopped and stood up stretching.

"I will take your shower offer just because is true, I stink." said Sanji with a chuckle.

"Oh whatever." laughed Zoro.

While Sanji went to the bathroom, Zoro put on Netflix. He could only think of things he wanted to do with Sanji. He had never been with a guy but Sanji was something else for him, he didn't care. Zoro started to imagine how he will put Sanji in a situation where he would only repeat his name, endlessly begging for more. Zoro noticed how he was getting hard just with the thought so he decided to stop thinking about it.

They have been dating for three months but they have never exactly talked about intimacy together yet. 'Perhaps it's my fault' thought Zoro. Since he's never done it with a guy, maybe that scares him, he thought.

After a little while, Zoro heard the bathroom door open. Zoro quickly took the covers he had on the sofa and covered himself. He still had a hard on even if it relaxed a bit but he couldn't stop thinking about it. But it was only gonna get worst for him when he noticed Sanji in the top of the stairs with his bare chest only covered by a towel on his waist but very lowly. It looked like he didn't dry off completely.

"Hey baby, where do you left the bag with my spare changes?" asked Sanji while fixing his hair.

Zoro swallowed hard.

"Is under the bed." said Zoro trying to sound normal.

"Ok" said Sanji turning around and leaving the scene.

Zoro had a harder problem now.

After a couple of minutes, Sanji went downstairs in his pjs. They had agreed for him to stay the night. It doesn't happen a lot but today was a lucky day, or maybe unlucky for Zoro since he has this problem now.

"You are watching Wonder Woman without me???" said Sanji with a raised eyebrow as he then sat next to Zoro. 

"Want some popcorn?" asked Zoro nervously. The bowl was on the table.

"Of course!" said Sanji grabbing the bowl as they watched the movie.

A while after when the movie ended, they were definitely tired.

"Maybe we should go to sleep" said Zoro standing up.

Sanji turned off the tv and yawned.

"Definitely." replied Sanji as they started to walk up the stairs, each one took their space in the bed and finally Zoro gave Sanji a kiss.

"Goodnight babe." said Zoro with a sleepy smile.

"Goodnight to you too baby." replied Sanji and they fell asleep quickly.

"AAaaah~"

Zoro heard something so he opened his eyes a little, only to reopen then again right after since the noise happened again.

"MMmmmh~"

Next to him was the nightstand with the alarm clock. It was 3:40am.

"K- Keep~... going~..." heard Zoro but this time, he turned around.

Sanji was giving Zoro his back

'Is he having a dream?' asked Zoro on his mind.

Zoro moved forward a little to see his face.

"Please~.... Zoro~" 

Zoro heard this and his eyes opened widely. Sanji was holding tight on his pillow while sleeping and saying all this.

"Keep~ going~ MMhh~ Z- Zoro~" 

Sanji's POV

He watched as Zoro was doing something he couldn't define very well but it felt good. Suddenly the image vanished. Sanji started to feel a pressure. He finally woke up and saw Zoro on top of Sanji, putting his hands near Sanji's head. He was grinning.

"What? Wha- What are you doing?" said Sanji nervously.

"Want to recreate your dream?" asked Zoro seductively.

Sanji blushed madly. He didn't know what to say. He finally sensed this wasn't a dream. It was finally happening. He wanted this for a long time but didn't knew how to tell Zoro. That's why he did many thing to provoke Zoro to see what will happen like today appearing in the stairs just in a towel. It was all on purpose. He didn't care about that anymore, the real Zoro was on top of him, glaring with a seductive grin. Sanji noticed Zoro's chest visible from his tank top and started to move one hand around it, feeling every muscle he had. Zoro then got close to Sanji's ear.

"Is that a yes?" whispered Zoro in a sexy way.

Sanji was feeling numb just by the whisper alone.

"Yes" said Sanji so low.

"What was that? I barely heard you." teased Zoro in his ear.

"Yes! Please!" said Sanji more loudly with a blush.

"That's more like it." said Zoro.

The rest will be on the next episode of Dragon Ball Z! Just kidding, the whole lemon will be the next chapter coming pretty soon.