chapter 1: Lost love

Chapter 1: lost love

Khushiii khushiii... open the door gudiya...please just for me. I am scared, dhruv bang the door. Suddenly he listen some voices of cracking from inside and get scared. Garima and shashi also come there by listening the voice.

Garima(Shedding tears): Hey devimaiya kahi who khudko kuch kar na le...hame bahat dar lag raha hain..jo kuch uske saath hua uske baad..'' (Hope he won't hurt her..i am very scared..whatever happen with her after that she become completely shattered)

Shashi: Please don't cry..our khushi is very strong girl. We all are here na for us.

Dhruv: I wont spare that b**** who made my gudiya life miserable. Suddenly door open and khushi come outside with pale face. Khushi what happen why are...(Cut by khushi )

Khushi: Bhaiya...he don't trust me..i am completely destroyed. Fresh tears rolled from her eyes and started crying in his arms.

Dhruv: Tu chinta mat kar main hu na..main nk se baat karunga! (You don't take stress...I am there na.. I will talk to him)

Khushi: No..he will not understand..he is completely blinded with his brother love. He is thinking I molest his brother..how can he think so low about me. He consider me a cheat and liar.

Shashi: Beta we all are here na..we talk to him don't worry. But firstly we have to file case against him.

Garima: But you really think is it so easy?

Shashi: What do you mean?

Garima: I mean they are very powerful..i don't want to loose my daughter what if he try to hurt her. No police officer will be ready to help us. Don't you know what happen today?

Dhruv and khushi come to police station to file a case against arnav singh raizada.Some nail marks are visible on her face and she is standing like a statue. Everything is changed in just a day.
Dhruv: Please help me..i want justice! Meri behan ke saath bahat galat hua hain!

Police: 'What happen to your sister tell me everything clearly!''

Dhruv(Holding her hand ): She has being raped, tears rolled from her eyes. 'don't cry everything will be okay'' he console her.

Police: Who is the culprit?

Dhruv: Business tycoon, arnav singh raizada! Khushi is still numb and sobbing silently.

Police: He started laughing.What are you out of your mind? Khsuhi look at then with a rage in her eyes.
Dhruv: ''bahat hasi aa rahi hain..jab aisa hi tumhari behan ke saath hoga tab pata chalega'' (You are laughing..when all this happen with your own sister when you will understand!) That monster destroy her and u all are laughing...just look at her condition how dreadfully he crushed her in his own feet and raped her brutally. He shouted in anger.

Policeman: Aawaz neeche(make your tone down) this is police station not your drama house. I know him very well..he won't do anything like this. He is the most humble human being and respect women a lot. She gave him weak smile. ''Respect'' she spoke.
He continued,''Unke saath aisa karna kya vo aisa soch bhi nahi sakhte''!(He will never do a cheap thing with any girl not even in his dream!) and for your kind information he has done lot to my family. Not even me for many so before pointing finger against him do confirm about your sister background may be she try to seduce him... His blood boiled by listening it.