Scars of past

This update is dedicated to the birthday girl 'cuteangel22596'. For her request, i am going to give three updates of destroyed in a day..enjoy your day dear. Happy birthday again.

Chapter 21: Scars of past

Arjun baby...how are you darling sorry to cal you at this time but now I can't bear a moment without you..lets get married tomorrow infact I am thinking why not today itself..make me yours..i wanted to feel you inside me and...! Before she speak further he snatched her phone and break it into pieces. He is splitting fire in anger.

''What is this Mr raizada, how could you broke my phone..do you know its Arjun's first gift to me..it's his symbol of love'' He get mad by her words and without thinking anything he dragged her in front of idol and filled her partition with sindoor getting furious.

Khushi get dumbstruck and stood motionless glaring at him blankly for a moment. She felt numb and could not fathom what was happening ...did he really? She shook and keep on denying but everything sacked within few moments. She touched her partition disbelieving and looked at her fingers delusional which is filled with red color. She arched back and began trembling when he supported her by holding her hand. Her eyes welled with tears. Then her tears turned into painful anger realizing he is holding her. She immediately pulled him away with all her force.

''You monster..how dare you do that without my consult...I won't accept it..i hate you...I hate you. She began smacking off her sindoor angrily feeling disgusted but it getting more dark. He exhaled a sharp breathe realizing what he had just did. He again hurt her unknowingly. He clenched his jaw cursing himself. He is the sole reason of every drop of her tears and sorrow. More he is trying to sooth her but he again end up hurting her and this time probably she would not forgive him at all.

She began rubbing her partition to shrugged all his touches that make him believe she is now belong to him but she won't let this happen. She will never let him win. This forced marriage is a biggest shock for her. She never thought in her dream he will do like that to broke her but she will not broke. Nothing affects her. She became stone hearten. Her amma babuji murderer is now her husband..? No this is not possible. They will never forgive her. She began feeling disgusting of herself and in anger she is trying to hurt herself by using nails to remove vermilion from her head. Her sindoor is mixed with her blood. He get panic by seeing her blood and trying to stop her but she is not allowing him to come near her and pushing him whenever he is inching closer that is making him more distraught.

Khushi stop it...what you doing? She began pushing him on his chest angrily and he hug her to calm her down. She is making all efforts to wave him away but he clutches her tightly and hugged her possessively.

''Hosh mein ao khushi..why you are hurting yourself..punish me as much you want but don't hurt yourself?'' he careless her face to make her feel better. She could not gather strength to look back into his eyes. Her mind went blank and everything seems dark before her eyes. She is feeling secure and relax after some moments and then get dizzy into his arms.

''I would never accept you my husband..i am going to marry arjun and you won't stop me''! She murmured before losing her conscious. He shuddered looking back at her and patted her cheeks to gain her conscious but nothing is affecting on her. He can assume due to stress and tiredness she get fainted.

He lifted her in his arms and took her inside his car and settled her properly. Removing first aid box he began applying cream by blowing on her wound lovingly. Few strains of tears still visible on her cheeks. He wipe it away gently. His eyes moistened seeing her condition. Her pain make him feel more vulnerable. He still can't believe she try to hurt herself. If he wouldn't stopped her on time then don't know what would have happen. The wound get healed with time but how can he cure her wounded heart where extreme pain is buried. She was not in her senses yet there is so much sorrow visible from her face.