Chapter 4: Cruelity

Chapter 4: Cruelity

Khushi look at him in a red puffy eyes . So you won't go okay! Nk..can you leave us alone I want to talk with khushi alone!

Nk: Alone but why? I won't leave you alone with this characterless girl, what If she again do anything and blame you noo... I don't want this to be happen again. Your reputation is more important to me.

Arnav: Just relax Nk I am not that weak to fall in her trap like you. I know how to handle such girls. He spoke by glaring at her head to toe, khushi gave him murderous look.

Khushi: I don't want to talk with you. I came here to meet Nk not you. With that she started going out but he instantly hold her wrist and she started struggling.

''Leave me..don't you dare touch me''! Nk walk out the room not before glancing at her leaving them alone,she gave nk a peading look but he avoid her and go out. Arnav slam the door from inside, her heartbeats increase by his sudden action.

Khushi: Why you lock the door..let me go!! He gave her smirk and started going near to her and she go backward and hit the wall.

''If you again force me then I will shout!''

Arnav: Really..then shout sweetheart!! He pull her both hands in the nearby wall!

Khushi: If you think I am weak and you can do anything against my will then you are wrong Mr raizada...I am not that old innocent khushi whom you can use to fulfill your lustful desire and throw out from your life like a garbage. He smile continuously and listen her talk carefully. He press his body more to her and she started sweating and shivering.

Arnav: Relax sweetheart! He smirk my seeing her condition.

Khushi: "What are you doing..leave me I said''! His grip on her hand become more tight. She can't able to bear the pain which he is giving every single time.Tears are continuously flowing from her eyes. She is feeling disgusting by his closeness.

''What you want...tell me?? You already stabbed my inside now what you want!'' she screamed.

Arnav: Oh god jangli billi!Shout as much you want but like that night but no one came to save you from my wrath. I can get what I want and if I again rape you no one dare to point any finger on me because you know I am great arnav singh raizada and I have power,money due to which I can get anything I want. If I want I can sold you and no one do anything not even your so called bhaiya. He gave her evil smile.

Khushi: Bahat gurur hain na apko apni takat aur aisho araam pe par yaad rakhne har baar samay eksa nahi hota. Ek waqt ayega jab ap khud mere samne gidgidaye mujhe apne karmo ki maafi mangenge. (You have such an over confidence about your money and power but remember one thing one day will come when you yourself come and plead me for forgiveness)

With money, you can't buy someone happiness and I will make you pay everything and make you punish for your sin.

Arnav: Oh really I get so scared, he chuckled and laughed devilishly.