Truth unfold

Chapter 39: Truth unfolds

Shooter was standing in front his boss sweating badly, staring at gun that was pointing toward him but the person in front of him was in no term to melt by his begging. An evil grin appear on his boss lips seeing his miserable state.

Person: ''I gave you two choices either kill khushi gupta or be ready to be killed by me..''

Shooter: ''Pleas-e sav"e m"e..i ha-ve my fam-ily..don't kil-l me..'' he kneel in front of the person with joined hands but there is no mercy for him and in next moment his entire body filled with blood and he collapse on the floor as trigger directly hit on his head.

A loud laugh echoed in the entire godown. Taking small steps, the person staring at the wall where khushi and arnav picture were stick and in next moment khushi photo get crossed by that person.

Person: ''Two times you get saved by your husband but this time I get the biggest trump-card that were going to change your entire existence. Your weakness- dhruv and arnav. It would be really helpful for me to complete my task. I would hurt you to the place that directly hit your heart. The person scratch her picture and throw it on the ground ruthlessly.

All of the sudden the person's jaw clenched and gaze turned hard seeing someone coming out of darkness who witnessed everything.

Nk: Lavanya!!!!!!! He was splitting fire knowing the cruel reality of her. The person is none other than lavanya who killed the shooter. Shocked would be understatement for him. He can never imagine she can kill someone.

Since few days Nk was observing some drastic changes in her. Her talking someone in phone secretly and very casually she used to deny when he tried to confront her as if nothing had happened. She started ignore him. His doubt getting increased when he saw bullet in her cupboard. Sooner he realize she was planning something dangerous when he heard her barking orders to kill khushi and next day he came to know arnav was admitted to hospital. He started chasing her to find proof against her and finally went to this godown but the scenario in front of his eyes shaken him. He saw a man lying on the ground with pool of blood and gun on her hand was clearly a proof she killed him. There is no guiltiness in her eyes. It didn't took him time to join the dots how many more crimes she committed.

Nk: ''You bloody murderer..i never knew behind the make of this innocent face there reside ugly face of yours..'' He grabbed her neck by pinning her neck to the gliding walls and started yelling her angrily.

''So its you who shot my brother..! His grip getting stronger. There is no guilt in her eyes despite she was smiling more broadly putting arnav in such condition. A person whom she once claimed to love was now ready to kill without any ting or shame.

Nk: ''How dare you lavanya...I never thought you can stoop so low..you loved my bhai right then how could you fired him..'' She smile sarcastically and pushed him away with all her force.