Let me go

Chapter 57: Let me go

Khushi clasp Arnav's hand possessively in a steel grip like her entire life depending on this single moment. She is feeling terribly scared. She tried to give positive vibes to herself but none of her efforts was practicing well to her nervous system. It was Arnav who noticed every expression of her, her every misery, her every heart beat..who would do anything for her happiness and right now what he was going to do for her only. He careless her hand that was wounded around him with tenderness and blink his eyes in assurance.

He asked Dhruv to accompany him in a vacant room so that they could have a talk but khushi was not ready to loose his grip. He smiled seeing love and concern in her cute innocent eyes. He took her knuckled and kissed it lightly signing her to trust on their love. He will settle everything and make her his.

''You are mine..'' He said with authority and grave intensity.

She was holding him tightly like he would run away from her. Arnav cupped her face and kissed her eyes to erase her fear. But the moment she saw her Bhaiya from behind, her fear reached to different level. She insisted Arnav that she wanted to come as she not wanted to loose him at any cost. She followed him and her brother in a room without giving any heed to his displeasure.

Currently she couldn't face this disaster. Her face expression totally changed. The time had come. The moment she feared the most had arrived. She don't want her Bhaiya to know about her husband dark secret which only destroy their present and future which is yet not started. It will definitely ruin their happiness. She chant Devimaiya name to gave her strength. She started to look at tiles to avoid those fury eyes. His heart filled with immense love for this girl. She have no idea how much he loved her.

There was sudden silence between them. Thousands of miserable thoughts crossing her mind. What will happen to Anjali when reality sink him? Will he accept her after knowing Anjali's own brother destroy her life in past? And What about her Arnav? She don't wanted to loose him. She already lost her parents. She have no stamina to loose her family once again. She wanted a simple and peaceful life with her soul mate but not in the cost of putting his life in danger. Why he is not understanding after this moment her brother will not think once before snatched his soul from his body. The thought indeed trembled her whole body. She don't know what to do and how to stop him.

Her Bhaiya definitely not going to forgive him as he thought Asr not only tainted her body but killed their parents too. Arnav was trying to make her understand through his eyes that it was necessary to speak out. He cannot cheat anyone especially Dhruv who was going to his sister's husband very soon. He loved khushi truly and he will accept her as his wife only when his past deeds will come out in light. The guilt of keeping him in dark was eating him up day in and day out. Its high time her brother should know what he had done with his sister in past and for that he was ready for any kind of punishment to repent for his cruel deeds. He cannot ditch anyone. Arnav watched her with intent and soft eyes and turned to look at Dhruv.

There is a pin drop silence spread across the room. A terror that course through her body now turned into bigger one. Dhruv was observing them from past 30 minutes. He couldn't decipher why her Gudiya had been so over protective for Arnav suddenly like a big storm about to come.

Tension build up entirely. Their face expression was indicating there is something terrible happened. He could see sweat beads form on her forehead and Arnav's soothing glance at her every now and then. The way both were giving glances at each other, it was clearly evident how much these two love each other. A tug like pain form in his chest as he remember Anjali. How unlucky he is! He lost his one and only love. But he was content at-least someone got their love. He would spend rest of his life seeing the couple who are so fondly love and worship each other.