An unusual suhaagraat

Chapter 23: An unusual Suhaagraat

After completion all the rituals of wedding, they were announced to be husband and wife and took the blessing from elders. Anjali booked a hotel for their first wedding night and insist them to directly reached there as she went hotel for arrangement and waiting for their arrival desperately. By knowing about her plan, khushi get highly frightened and ran to the backside of mandir gulping in fear. Her heart is arching in pain thinking how she is going to protect herself for all the upcoming nights.

What if he would again force upon her..how she would able to save herself? She was chanting devimaiyya name to gave her strength to fight against that monster.

Holding mangalsutra to her hand she glare at it angrily as it is worthless for her. She is feeling distraught when priest announced her name with that monster. Fortunately or unfortunately, fate betray her and bound to the man who ruined her life. Every now and then her name would be taken with him whom she hated with an extreme height. She is feeling suffocating to herself and fought back for tears but doesn't allow to shed from her eyes. She is not a weak girl anymore and would not let him believe that he can take advantage of her by forcing upon her once again. She would rather prefer to embrace death instead of giving herself to that creep. An unknown fear rushed through her veins but somehow calm her ragged nerve into control.

Arnav came to her searching for her everywhere and stood beside her in the staircase. Wiping off sweat beads he looked at her lovingly holding garland on his other hand. She jerked horrified sensing his finger trace her forehead . She look here and there anxiously and wanted to kill him right now. She kept knife in her purse for protection and hurriedly take it out to kill him right away but stopped seeing her brother was standing in front of her talking with priest. Dhruv eyes fell upon her and she immediately paint a broad smile on her face and hide knife behind her back.

''Khushi calm down..don't over react!!'' He said sensing her discomfort. May be she is scared. He wanted to make her believe he is not going to harm her ever. But more he try to comfort her, more she go away from him. How can he hurt her when she became his life now but she is not going to believe any of his word so easily. He thought.

''Khushi..main..''

''Shut up Arnav..bhai was looking at us..''. She hugged him immediately. He get shocked by her sudden behavior and tried to pull her apart but she not willing him and gesture him toward dhruv who was glaring at them from far. Arnav can sense some uneasiness as she is shivering by their closeness but yet she is hugging him so that dhruv not get any doubt upon her. He get amused by seeing knife in her hand and chuckled thinking she really believe he would force her after marriage without her consult.

Dhruv is feeling something weird by her behavior as arnav seems mysterious to him. The way they are behaving was definitely not a normal one. The day she born, he is the first one who hold her tiny figure in his arms. He promised himself to love his sister wholeheartedly. He understand in and out, infact more than himself. It is going to be difficult task to hide the truth for long. She don't let truth to be revealed before their marriage at any cost and for this if she had to behave a perfect couple in front of everyone she was ready to make any sacrifice and for that she had to bear that monster and enact a perfect wife in front of everyone even though how much she die getting close to him and bear his touch.

Khushi tum theek toh ho na? (Are you okay?) He asked and cupped her cheeks. She immediately waved his hand off roughly realizing dhruv gone and yelled pushing him away.

''Just remember one thing..i am tolerating you just for my brother. Don't you ever try to claim our right upon me..do you get that and if you try to force me ever then I would commit SUICIDE the very next moment..entire blame goes to you..no one will then save you from going to jail, not even your bribed inspector can help you''. He smiled by her insecurity. The way she is blunting all her fear was a good sign.