Love in a Hut

Chapter 35: Love in a Hut

Arnav: ''Nothing will happen to you, khushi..'' He spoke intently caressing her cheeks and she again embraced into his raw arms.

''Ab hame dar nahi lag raha'' (Now I m not scared either.) She said kissing his cheeks gently making arnav gasped in surprise. He tried to pull her away but she held him tightly not allowing him to move.

Khushi: ''I don't like when you go away from me..be with me always..'' He felt strange by the drastic change of her behavior and upon that their completely wet bodies adding fuel on the fire. She was hugging him so tightly that used to scare him as he cannot cross the line after what had happen last night. She thought he is a criminal and blaim him without letting him explain his point of view and now behaving as if nothing has happened. He looked at her and saw something strange in her eyes and today she wanted to cross the barrier between them. His hand was arching to touch her back but his hand trembling to proceed. The feeling she was his wife gave him courage but he cannot take advantage of her when she actually used hates him to the core. He feel tugged in his heart and it piercing his every cell deciphering there contract going to end within 2 days and then she would be no more in his life.

''Arnav..'' she said slowly and her lips unknowing touching his skin while gripping his collar closely but he immediately pull her back as her close proximity arousing him. The moment he left her, she began panicking as shed was dimly lit and it is not giving much light. She began trembling in fear making her eyes mist. He instantly hold her to make her believe he is right there.

''Please don't go anywhere..'' He nodded in assurance and made her sat on the ground before spreading grass on it. Khushi smile and turn herself little away from arnav and started brushing and drying her hairs which were all wet due to rain while Arnav remove his shirt to dry it and was adjusting lantern. He turned toward her to say something but his words stuck in his mouth getting mesmerized by the sight of her.

Rain droplets was tripping from her skin making her look ethereal. Her dress was hugging her like second skin. Arnav was completely spellbound by her. She was wiping her hairs moving to other side. Khushi was totally oblivious by his heated gaze. He gulped looking at khushi. Her face was looking more tempting with the droplets moving from her milky skin. It enhancing the glow of her charming face. He was loosing his senses but he immediately shrugged all the thoughts and cursed himself eyeing her like that and turned away the moment her eyes gaze upon him. He got embarrassed getting caught.

Her breathe hitched by the glimpse of shirtless arnav. She shyly look down seeing his sexy abs and tucking her hair strands behind her ears. Both are stealing glances at each other every now and then, feeling a bit uneasy. That's when thunderstorm occur and light went off making it their vision completely darkened.

''Arnav..?'' She get panic and hurriedly ran into his embrace clutches him tightly. She was shivering in fear due to coldness in the surrounding. The temperature between their bodies picked up. He lets go of her and went to search matchbox.