Accusation and realization

Chapter 33: Accusation and realization

Turned the knob, Arnav sneaked in without making any sound. He slowly entered inside taking small steps and scanning his eyes to search her but cannot able to see her anywhere as there is a complete darkness around. Its only 10 PM and khushi didn't sleep so soon, he wondered scanning his eyes. Remove the coat and loosing the tie, he switched on his mobile light and tried to look after her.

Khushi..? He voiced her out of concern. That when suddenly light turned on and he smiled looking at her.

Arnav: ''You are still awake? I thought..'' His words left incomplete.
Khushi: ''Enjoyed your special night with your new girlfriend?'' She asked bitterly walking toward him.

Arnav: ''What..?'' He was taken aback by her words and can't believe what he just heard.

Khushi: ''So how was your making out..did she were capable to satisfy you on bed or not?'' Her voice was cold. Every word pierced through his heart like daggers making it bleed.

She think I was with a girl? How can she think so low about me after what the shared few hours ago. He was just going to tell her what had happened with anjali but accusation shrilled him. He turned his face on other side can't able to see hatred in her eyes.

Khushi: ''What happen..feeling ashamed to look into my eyes? May be scared to know that your ugly truth exposed to me. You have made a nice plan to entrapped me in your fake love and almost you succeeded..hats off to your biggest achievement, Mr Arnav Singh Raizada. She clapped her hands cheering him up. He looked into her painfully. Every every word cracked something inside him.

''And now everything is crystal clear in front of me..I never came across a sick man like you. Firstly I thought why you married me when you already used me as I knew Arnav singh raizada never taste a girl twice, remember your words? He clenched his fist in a firm grip by her accusation. Tears spilled down his cheeks but he didn't spoke anything and silently bear her every accusation and let her say whatever she want. After all he deserve it.

''You a biggest playboy I ever met. You married me because you had a fear what if I send you behind the bar or exposed your awful deeds to your sister, haina? And when you saw you are not able to bed me, you went to another girl to satisfy yourself..I thought until our contract period get over you won't bed any other girl but I was again wrong in judging you. Don't know how many women you used in these one month..this is called your true love that you always expressed..chee''

Arnav: Enough!!!!!!!!! He turned and screamed with so much strength as he mustered. He cannot take this anymore. He thought today he would confess his feeling open heartily and tell her what she meant for him but again her mistrust broke him apart. Her useless accusation shattered his soul terribly.

''Hate me, abuse me, mistrust me or do whatever you want, I will never stop you saying anything but never spoke a word against my love for you..i won't never tolerate at all..'' His voice was sharp. Her every word wounded his heart that he have a doubt whether he able to come out of it or not.

Khushi: ''I won't, what you would do..?'' She pushed him against his chest. He remain numb and stare her silently. ''Again force me or do something to hurt me? Answer me!!'' She constantly pushing him getting furious. Can't you give up masking your monsterous form every-time? Today I won't let you go until you won't spoke everything..why you ruined my life..why you married me..why you played with my feeling..do you know how I felt when I came to know that yo..?'' She instantly stopped. He tried to cool her down and gave a glass of water and instead she splash it on his face and throw it on the floor roughly breaking it into several pieces like his heart.