Unexpected turn of events

Chapter 48: Unexpected turn of events

Arjun rubbed his eyes and find himself completely naked. He got up in an hurry and saw a girl lying beside him. He slowly looked at her face and get biggest shock of his life.
''What the hell are you doing in my house aditi?'' She was tongue tied and was unable to look back into his eyes that was asking lots of question.  He look at the floor and saw his clothes lying on the floor. When he was not able to hold himself, he wear his clothes and grabbed her shoulder aggressively.

Arjun: ''Please tell me nothing happened between us..Please aditi..i will die if..'' Holding her emotions, she slowly met his eyes. Silence filled the room as their gaze studied each other. She was tongue-tied. He grabbed his head and tried to remember but everything is blur. He bang his hand on the desk frustrated.

Aditi: ''Don't stress yourself...calm down..'' She made him sit and gave him plane glass of water and in return he threw it making it shrugged into pieces and shook her.  All she could see was hatred, immense hatred for her. Hatred of betrayal in friendship. All she desired to seen in them was love, immeasurable love just for him. She have never desire anything in her life.

Arjun: ''I DON"T WANT ANYTHING FIRST ANSWER MY QUESTION..YOUR SILENCE IS KILLING ME..WHAT YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE AND WHAT HAPPEN BETWEEN US LAST NIGHT..TELL ME EVERYTHING I CAN'T BARE IT ANYMORE...ADITI YOU KNEW HOW MUCH I LOVE KHUSHI..HOW DARE YOU COME CLOSE TO ME..TELL ME THE TRUTH RIGHT NOW.. ? He greeted his teeth.

She closed her eyes and took a deep breathe before uttering her mouth.

Aditi: ''Relax arjun..Dont you trust your friend..do you think I will ever cross the line of our friendship which you adore so much..i respect you like the way you do..you loves khushi and I will never imagine in my dreams to take her place that holds your heart...last night you were not well and khushi was supposed to go back early due to one urgent assignment so I thought to drop you home. While on the way, we have been caught with heavy rain. However, I change your clothes as you were continuously shivering..'' She finished it off by avoiding his gaze. He heave a sigh and turn to look at her. He felt guilty and before she say another word, he hold her into his warm embrace. Well for obvious reason she hide the matter from arjun.

Arjun: ''I m sorry Aditi..i m so sorry I misunderstood the whole situation..i got so scared I thought I might lost khushi..she will never forgive me if I..'' She look away holding her emotions to broke down.

''I would never be able to face her if anything happened between us..'' Her heart swelled in pain and sorrow. She composed herself and forced to smile before pulling off.

Aditi: You will never loose her..you deserve all the happiness Arjun..always keep smiling like this'' she said by touching his face. He kissed her hands that was tucking him. She gulped her pain down her throat.

Arjun: ''Jiske pass itni pyaari dost ho vo kabhi dukhi ho sakhta hain..''(A person who got a sweet friend like you can never be upset..'')

Arjun: ''You always made me feel special but I never get any chance to do anything for you..'' She bitterly smile.