Marriage mischaps

Chapter 17: Marriage mishaps

''What are you doing Mr Raizada? Arjun is calling me, let me go. She took few strides and about to walked out when he shut the door from behind and pinned her through the wall. She can noticed how much he was angry upon her. His eyes were all red and trying very hard to calm his nerves.

''How dare he touch you, khushi?''

''I don't understand why this closeness bothered you and who the hell are you to ask me? He can touch me, kiss me or sleep with me..you are no one to interfere in my personal matter..do you understand'' She exclaimed in a stern voice and turned to leave when he grabbed her nape furiously and sealed her mouth passionately making her go all numb by his sudden action. She widen her eyes in shock and it took her a couple of moments to realize what is happening with her.

Arnav kissing her lips furiously, intertwined her both hand on the walls. The kiss was a sign how much he was hurt by her action. Everything which is related to her affect him to an extend that he can't think anything else other than her. The kiss was the longing which he suffered in her absence and it is unbearable for him to see her with someone else. It pricked his heart when she utter his name.

She was standing like a statue without restraining by his touch. He was kissing her gently not to hurt her which is really shocking for her because he is always rough with her. She remember that night when he brutally claimed his right upon her without her consult and by seeing this side really confused her. He shoved her hand off realizing he is again unknowingly hurting her and was about to leave her lips but her next movement made him stunned. She gripped his waist and began moving her lips with his and responding to him by kissing him fondly. He opened his eyes and saw her expression which is unjustified to him. He can't fathom what is going in her mind. Why she is kissing him back when she should pull him apart.

''Why she is kissing me when she hated me so much..he can see hatred in her eyes while kissing him'', he wondered.

He goes with the flow with her thinking she also developing some soft corner for him. She grabbed his hairs and bite his lips making his shuddered and he opened his mouth and let her entered her mouth to sucked him deeply. By placing few french kisses on his mouth she broke apart and he looked at her confusingly.

Everything is witnessed by Nk who is fuming by seeing the scenario before his eyes. He came in his cabin to show him some foreign delicates presentation but get froze at the spot by the scene occurring before his eyes. He clenched his jaws glaring at khushi who is kissing his brother wildly. Nk went away angrily and storm into his cabin. He slammed the desk furiously remembering the scene of khushi kissing his brother.

Bhai don't fall into her trap? She will crush your heart the way she did mine..i won't let you succeeded in your plan, Miss gupta...you are playing with fire and this time I will show you how dangerous it will be messing with my loved ones. He began scattering things on the floor, splitting in anger.

''Mujhe fasa nahi saki yoh apna jadoo mere bhai pe chala rahi hain..kamini tujhe tadpa tadpa ke na maara toh main..''! (You get unsuccessful in trapping me so imposing your black magic on my elser brother..you bitch If i won't kill you so harshly then I won't..'') That when he feel someone hand on his shoulder. His secretary wearing mini skirt approaching him by hugging him from behind. He closed his eyes controlling his rage. All he can see Arnav and khushi in compromise condition which boiled him to the core.

Baby what happen..you looking tensed? she stroke his arms and began kissing his face and in next moment he gave her a hard slap on his cheeks.

''Get out...you bi***'' He threw money to her face and she moved off seeing him in foul mood.