Chapter 51

Chapter 51: Desire

A white SUV halted in front of Gupta house. Her hand was fidgeting due to tension engulfing around her but a part of her heart felt happy he is by her side like a strong pillar. She glance at him and he blink his eyes in assurance. Coming out from car, he open the glass door for her and very sweetly extended his hand, gesturing her to come out. All her tension and nervousness washed out by his small gesture. Gladly, she gave her hand to the man she loved and both stood there with their eyes interlocked. He embrace her into his raw arms and she placed her hand near his heart to feel his errotic heartbeat. Her body began to relax in his embrace.

''Khushi if you want I come inside and talk with dhruv about us..'' He said sensing her tension.

''No arnav..let me handle the situation in my own way..''

''But if you need me don't hesitant..i m always there for you..hamesha..'' She fondly touch his hand back.

''Hum jante hain..'' (I know) She whimpered. He was caressing her and she never wanted to look away as his hand tightly wounded around her possessively. She was waiting for him to loose his grip but it didn't came.

''I don't want to leave you..''

''Why?''

''Kyunki main tumse..'' His words left half uttered. She desperately wished him to complete those phrase but he remain silent. She pouted her mouth sadly. Her ears are arching to hear those magical words which she waited eagerly and they wasted 1 damn year uselessly. Heck!

''What?'' He raised his eyebrow and she shook her head in disappointment. She took a small step toward gupta mansion but he stopped her.

''Khushi..'' He whisper her name softly and turned showed her entire teeth. She waited and waited impatiently but his confession didn't came. He smirked seeing her behaving like a kid.

''You want a good night kiss?'' Her jaw dropped. She open her mouth in a o-shaped and he chuckled when a slap landed on his chest. But he grabbed it quickly and lean his lips near her ears.

''Khushi..'' She closed her eyes in excitement. Thousands of butterflies was jumping inside her stomach.

''Hmm..'' He kiss her earlobs and brush hair strands tenderly.

''Arnav please say it..'' She grabbed his hand and intertwined it together.

''I...'' he deliberately making it late making her loose control.

''I think I should leave now..'' her eyes popped out and she stamped her foot frustrated. Hell!

''I hate you Raizada..don't talk with me..'' She pushed him aside and marched out leaving him smiling again.

''Pagal hain par cute hain..'' he breathe heavenly and took his phone to call someone and drove off .

*****