A compromised deal

Chapter 22: A Compromised deal

Dhruv: What is this khushi...yeh sindoor? He get terrible and confused by getting view of red color in her partition. He can't believe her inevitable behavior and her silence rising his temper. Anjali is yet in dilemma and supported him placing her hand on his shoulder by sensing him rose in anger.

Khushi: Bhaiya woh..main...! she stammered and looked down sobbing cannot manage to met his eyes.

Dhruv(In a sharp tone): Answer me khushi..I am asking you something..what is this non sense? He grabbed her arms and raised her chin to looked at him hurriedly.

She don't have words to say. What she will say that she is again being forced by that monster and this time to tie a knot with him. She is hating herself for being like that.

Her lips were quivering to blunt anything. Her one wrong move and everything would be ruined. Her brother will be shattered. His questioning look are making her vulnerable but how can she tell him the truth? She wanted to blunt everything and hold his hand hesitantly to narrate everything but then glance at anjali innocent face who is holding him protectively. Both are made for each other I cannot separate them. Bhaiya will hate her. He will never marry her whose brother tainted me.

Anjali: Khushiji please tell us..what is going on here? She is looking at her helpless.

Khushi glance at dhruv and spoke in a choked voice.

Khushi: ''Bhaiya, arnav and I..we are married!'' Both gasped cannot able to digest her words and looked at each other in shocked expression. He step back in dejection.

Khushi instantly hugged him and began weeping badly. There is only numbness from his end. She looked back into his eyes by getting no response from his side. Never in the entire world he had imagine his gudiya would do something like that and marry against his will. A hurt is clearly visible by his gesture. In her every step he is always be there with her but today he is feeling a stranger to her.

Khushi: Bhaiya please say something..scold me, beat me but please don't keep quiet...bhabhi you tell him to talk with me? She begged him but he is stood still plainly.

Anjali: ''Khushiji apne bhaiya ke saath shaadi kar li par kyu? Itna bada kadam kyu uthya..akhir aise kya ho gaya ki apne..'' (Khushiji you married my brother but why? Why you took such a big step without letting us know..what had happen that you..'') She looked at dhruv face that is all red due to anger and wounded. She can realized well how much he is hurt by her. Anjali went near him to sooth his pain but he snapped back and turned at khushi.

Dhruv: Today I realized I have failed to fill the space of ma, papa.I tried so hard to keep you happy and gave you all joy and happiness but today you proved me wrong. He stated in disappointment. Tears rolled down on khushi's cheeks.

Khushi: ''Bhaiya please don't say like that..you are everything to me..amma babiji havn't love the way you love and took care of me in their absence..for a single moment you never made me remember I'm an orphan, I always feel protected around you. I am so lucky and proud to have such a caring and lovely brother whose first priority is only me''.

Dhruv: ''Then why you marry so hurriedly without thinking once about the consequence..do you think once how would have been felt?'' His voice get bitter. She look down have no words by his any queries. Anjali smile looking at the brother and sister lovingly.

Anjali: Dhruv we should be happy that your siblings get married after all we wanted that only, right? Our only wished to make them settled and happy and that's all happened then why you are so sad?