The beginning toward revenge

Chapter 14: The Beginning toward revenge

Arnav was pacing in his cabin restlessly to and fro thinking about the green room encounter that occur few minutes ago. A pain rushed down his spine seeing a newly changed khushi. A girl who has so proud of her morals and values, that can never compromise for anything was now wearing so revealing clothes in front of all. He still remember that day when she work for him in his office and he commanded her to wear a lingerie she instantly refused to wear it and now how much she had changed herself. He is the sole reason of all her distraught state.

He can't fathom the fact whether feel happy that finally she back in his life or feel sad how much his deeds urged her to change herself that she can't remember herself and ready to crushed her morals behind. The thought itself stabbed his heart realizing how brutally he snatched all her happiness and joyful life and turned into worst nightmare. But he is very thankful that god have given one chance to rectify all his mistakes and sins. How much he craved to see one glimpse of her in these 3 years and now when she is right there in front of him he don't know how to face her. He is feeling out of the world getting her back in his life. He had made up his mind now he would left no stone unturn to repent his deeds. He would bring back old khushi anyhow and for this how much hatred and pain he should suffer he would gladly accept it without uttering a word.

He smile touching his left cheek which get slight red due to her slap. It proves him how deeply he had wounded her heart. Her pain and grief are still fresh and it glow on her face. He walked toward the studio and daze at her continuously standing at the doorwhile she is giving different poses wearing a quite revealing gown. Her gown hardly reached her knees. It has one single thin strap from one side in such a way that her swan neck is quite revealing. Makeup artist composing her jewelry and applying eye-shadow while photographer was scanning her from top to bottom in different way which really pissed him off. Some boys are eying her lustfully, few gossiping glaring at the new hottest model. All are ogling her while she was busy doing last touch up avoiding one person whose eyes only fixed on her. It surely boiled him like anything. She was so engrossed in herself that didn't realize when a man come near her and sat beside her and took her soft palm instantly into his rough hand before she registered what has happen.

Man: Hey sexy lady...you looking extremely ravishing.

She didn't realize from where a mere stranger came and began approaching her and before she could react anything, he kissed her knuckles. Arnav was ragging in fire glaring the scene before him. How dare anyone tried to touch khushi without her consult. Khushi jerk for a sudden touch and wave her hand off hurriedly.

Khushi: Excuse me who the hell are you? He smiled.

Man: Take my card..i would gave you more contracts than this..you just have to spend one night with me and satisfy me. He stated eying at her body greedily. She clutches her fist controlling her rage.

Khushi(Raising her voice): Who let you in? She avoid him and again started applying makeup shifting herself quite away from him holding small mirror in one hand while he again move closer to her and smirked looking at her beauty. His eyes roam on her heavy blossom and quite revealing long swam legs. He stretches his hand and about to touch her milky thighs when a rough hand grip on her pulse harshly making him froze. Before he castled his eyes to look at the person, he get a sudden punch on his face.

Arnav: You bas**** how dare you touch her and say all these cheep words to a girl.

All get stunned and turned to look the owner of the voice who is none other than their boss, Arnav Singh Raizada.

He clenched his fist and fuming vigorously hitting him uncontrollably up and down without any break. All other staff member rushed across the premise listening the sharp voice and get highly shocked seeing their boss beating a person as if he would kill him right now. They have never seen him in such state. While Khushi is calmly glancing at the scene with folded arms and smirked enjoying the drama. She never accepted this reaction from great Arnav Singh Raizada. No one having guts to stop him.