Toward the future

Chapter 44: Toward the future

Arnav immediately escort to dhruv house after lavanya fiasco. On the way driving back, his mind was playing all the harsh words he said to khushi. He ran a frustrated hand through his hairs. He increased the speed of the car. His eyes moistened and a lone tears rolled from his eyes. The way he treat with khushi was pinning him inside. He is already feeling suffocated the day he destroyed khushi but not anymore. He won't able to breathe. He might know well what he have to do next.

He stopped the car with a jerk and a white SUV halted at the entrance of Gupta mansion. He need to apologize khushi and if she won't forgive him then?  His heart clenched. He drew a sharp breathe before walking inside.

''Khushi..!!'' His eyes fell on dhruv who was sitting in the living room looking at the album with tears in his eyes. Arnav scan his eyes to search her but she is nowhere around. The moment dhruv saw him,  he took small steps and stood right in front of him. Then he noticed dhruv was watching his and khushi childhood pictures.

''Dhruv tum yeh..khushi kaha hain..'' Pushing tears roughing from his face, Dhruv angrily gripped his collar by bang the album on the desk.

''Are you not happy hurting my sister..what you doing here?'' He said out of hurt. Arnav was in no term to hear anything and shoved his hand off his collar. Right now he only wanted to see her.

''I want to meet khushi..where is she?'' A pain was visible through his voice. Dhruv was numb and glare him curtly. Arnav went inside to check and called her name. By seeing her nowhere, he get scared and and went out to question him.

''Where is she..i am asking you dhruv where is my wife?'' His heart was beating fast.

''Wife..?'' He gave him sarcastic smile. There was a silence before he spoke. ''I gave you my sister hand to you in a hope you will filled her life with happiness but you failed to keep her happy and put her in the same miserable state she have been before..now what you want! Let her stay in peace..I have never seen her so broken..If you cared for her so much then why you made her cry? I already have doubt something is wrong but never knew situation go so beyond that she..'' He yelled.

''Where the hell is she..i want to meet her..''

''She is gone arnav..she left the city..'' He took a step backward and shook his head in denial.

''No..khushi can't do this to me..she can't go..'' He eyes were blinded with tears. He closed his eyes and recalled her words.

''By the time you will realize what you have lost it will be too late. That day khushi kumari gupta would not be a part of your life..''

''You were never wrong! How could he give happiness when he had any! Arnav was empty handed. He was vulnerable as he couldn't bring love in his life.

Dhruv feel bad seeing him in so much pain but he can't do anything to sooth him. They need to sort out the matter together and fill the gaping hole in their heart. Probably time will heal the difference between them. He prayed for their togetherness.

                                    *****

Khushi(In call):  Bhaiya I told you I don't want to talk about arnav..please take his name again and again..everything is over between us..''  She yelled frustratingly.

Dhruv: ''Relax gudiya! I'm only informing you that arnav came in a search of you..that's it! From now I won't pressurize you..'' She gasped and hummed him.

''Did you both reached safely.. How is aditi?''

Khushi: ''She is okay..i had talked with doctor from tomorrow her treatment going to start..i m waiting for that day when she able to speak and laugh like before..'' She closed her eyes briefly.