Something something

Chapter 46: Something something

Khushi came in a temple to make a prayer to devimaiyya as today she is going to sign divorce papers and  start her new life with arjun and for that need strength to face that devil. She was waiting for arjun to come and they can do puja together. Panditji briefly narrate her the importance of this havan. This puja will remove all the hurdles of her life and bonded with her life partner for seven lives. Khushi sat in front of holy fire and
Pandit: 'Betiya where is your would be husband? Only 5 minutes left to complete this puja!''

Khushi: ''He is on the way panditji till then you start the havan! she send him text message and instruct to come fast..''

After chanting few mantras, he gave her two raksha dhaga and enquire her to make it wear on each other wrist.

''Where is this arjun..stupid idiot never be on time..'' she mumbled.

Pandit: ''Lijiye yajman aa gaye..'' (He came) Khushi sighed and closed her eyes while he took a seat beside her. Panditji put tikka on his forehead.

''Now you wore this thread on his wrist..'' An unknown fear lurking in her mind. Did she ever be a good wife of arjun? Her hand was shivering while tied knot. It is not an easy to forget all the memories of her arnav and move on. Well, if she look back in her past she decipher one thing that arjun always being a faithful and loyal friend, who always support her in every think and thin and cheer her up whenever she feels low. Even though She lost many relations but found a true friend like Arjun. He loved her wholeheartedly and never ask anything in return. By knowing she still somehow feel connection with arnav, he  never show any sign of sting as he respect her more than his love for her. They why she can't able to love him back? No khushi..you can't do this to arjun..you have to forget Arnav and accept arjun as your life partner after-all he also deserve happiness. Its her destiny that brought her here to change her life permanently.

Today is the day when she met Arnav singh raizada for the very first time in his office and on the same day she is going destroy his bitter memories forever and begin her new life.

Arnav only gave sorrow and pain and broke her every dream she always bestowed. He don't deserve your love khushi...he don't deserve you. You have to do it! She gathered strength closing her eyes shut and raised her hand to make him wear  thread and he do the same in return. All the time she had her eyes down and not once grabbed courage to look into his eyes. She was lost in fighting with her innerself totally oblivious that a pair of eyes was watching her.

Pandit: ''Ab yeh puja sampan hui..ab aap dono saath janmon ke liye band chuke hain..'' (Havan came to an end now you both are bonded together for seven lives.)

Arnav: ''Thank you panditji..''

She get stunned as soon as his voice echoed her eardrum. Ground slipped from her feet the moment she turn her gaze.