A cold war

Chapter 55: A cold war

Khushi's mind were hot as molten lava and her chest wheeze in anger. She hold her head to suppress that filthy women's thought out of her mind. How dare she enter my house? What the hell she want now? Her temper was increasing by each passing second.

''Bloody creep! How could she abuse my Arnav..'' After thinking a while, She took her mobile to dial his number. But immediately shut it off. How will he react? No this is not the right time! He is so happy with our relation. I shouldn't spoil his mood. I will tell him later. She decided and paced to and fro in her garden area to calm her over heated breathe.

Frustrated, she ran hand through her hairs and entered in her house again to divert her mind from all chaos.

Why I'm giving so much attention to her? That's all she want! No! I will never let her spoil my happiness again. After so much hardship and longing I got my Arnav..Today is my birthday and I will enjoy with my family and forget all happened few minutes ago.

The door creaked. She keep on mumbled. She wanted to talk with Arnav badly but his phone was not connecting. However, she turned to reach Aditi's room as she wanted to share this news with someone. Aditi was not only her cousin sister but her friend as well. She understand her more than anyone. She was walking ahead in a hope her anger get some peace.

Suddenly something caught her eyes. She halted her feet in a sudden. Her mouth wide open in O-shaped looking at the surrounding. All her senses went on alert. Entire house was decorated with fairy lights like a grand celebration going to take place. Guest already crowded in the Gupta premise and started greeted her. What is going on? She was confused and scan her eyes unbelievably unbelievable.

Dhruv was entertaining few relatives and friend with a formal smile. He was happy that finally his only sister, khushi was getting married to the most honest person, Arjun. She had no clue what is happening. She asked some of her friends and colleagues that were present but none of them told her what her brother planned as per his instruction to everyone. Her surprise marriage was still hidden from her. Due to huge crowd surrounded her, she was unable to meet him. Finally she got a chance to confront her Bhaiya. He was talking with his friends standing in a corner slipping juice.

''What is going on Bhaiya?? Why so much decoration and tam jham?'' She asked walking toward him. He smiled with pride as he turned to join her and excuses himself.

''So how was my surprise?'' He asked enthusiastically taking her in a vacant place.

''Bhaiya what are you planning?'' She looked at him doubtfully. She didn't miss the grin of his face. He badly waiting to see her expression knowing about her marriage celebration. She much be surely happy! He thought.

''And why this portion is covered?'' She gesture toward alter which is still hidden from her cornea.

''You want to know?'' She nodded in desperation. ''Come..'' He hold her hand and guide her toward the terrace.

Oh my god!!!!!! She was pleasantly surprised the moment she averted her gaze. Rose petals was spread at her entrance and in between it was written Happy birthday My little Gudiya! She was jumping excitement and joy. Dhruv saw her infectious smile feel satisfaction within his heart.

''Happy birthday to you..happy birthday to my Gudiya..'' She turned cheerfully and hugged him over happily.

''Thank you so much bhaiya...I can't believe this..you did all this for me?'' Her mood changed within a second, getting such a warm welcome on her 26th Birthday. This was the best birthday ever. Probably from tonight, her life going to take different route that will change her whole life. She was cheerfully admiring the place with lightening and fairy-lights surrounded everywhere.