A fear to get separated

Chapter 42: A fear to get separated

''What are you looking at me like that..why you have been so careless..who told you to come to office and played with your health..Answer me?'' She raised her voice. He tried to explain but she shut his mouth by her finger.

''Not for yourself think about me..second time you took my breathe away. He took his hand to wipe her tears but she pushed his hand off angrily. He got up and tried to calm her but she jerk him furiously.

I am not going to melt..you will get the punishment for messing with your life..'' He scrunched his eyebrow suspecting her intention and before he could react she slammed his mouth roughly making his body rooted. She pushed him toward her with all the force furiously and her mouth was thrusting inside him tasting each and every bit of it. She enclosed her arms around his muscular back and began running her hand around his back. He pushed her hand off to pull apart but she won't let him to move a bit. Right now her anger overpower her senses completely and she wanted to show him at which extend she can go into his love.

''How could you do this * kiss* you have no right to play with your health * kiss * I won't spare you'' * Kiss*. Khushi flickered her eyes across his face and put her hand into his hair in a tight punch and darted her tongue deeper and deeper. She bite him senselessly. Arnav was still fighting for himself when he felt her finger on his nape pulling him closer. Her love was weakening him. He prayed for both of them. He was not sure if he should let her do whatever she want and stop it right here. He cannot decipher anything at one moment she pushed him away and another moment pour all her love into him.

He felt her lips stop moving and sense wetness on his skin. He looked up and saw tears rolling down her cheeks and it streaming on his cheeks. He uncontrollably hugged her. Both held into each other, feeling their bodies craving for one another. Atlas some consolation was given through his embrace and she felt soothing. Her heart quickening in anticipation. His hand gripping her body. She keep staring him with raw madness in her eyes. Gauging her expression, he sat in front of her on his knees in the same position with hers. His hand move to touch her cheeks with his index finger and she closed her eyes when he lovingly wipe those shimmering tears from her eyes.

''Khushi..?'' He said in a little concern and she began sobbing more and more putting her head on his chest.

''I m sorry I will take care of myself from now...I promise..'' He said with honestly. Their eyes were locked and the shear voltage couldn't ignored. Her whole body trembled by his innocent touch. Her cheeks flushed. He was going to say something that could have melt her when they hear someone clearing throat. He looked away and then at the door straightening himself where his secretary, sheena was standing witnessing them in compromise position. She is the same girl who was giving current information about both of them to lavanya.

''Sir..woh..Mr mehta..he came for the meeting!'' He nodded and she left bewildered to gave lavanya their spicy news. The moment she heard it, her temper arise.
                                                            *******

Arnav: ''Khushi what is this non sense, this is my office where I work, not our bedroom..'' He spat making her smile cheekily.

Khushi: ''Really Mr raizada! so you have no problem if I touch you in our bedroom. She seductively put her arm around his neck and trace her finger. Pushing the same hand behind her waist, he looked her angrily.

Arnav: ''Stop this non sense khushi..you and me both know very well this marriage is just for the sake of dhruv and anjali so don't come near me and make it difficult for both of us it will hurt you afterwards..I m your boss and you are my model..nothing more or nothing less so don't you dare cross your limits..'' Saying this he walked off leaving behind puzzled khushi.