Chapter 5: Monster

Lavanya

Lavanya..is everything done?

Arnav entered in the studio which is connected to the office.She look at him fondly and came near him  hugging him suddenly which make him rolled his eyes. She moved her fingers on his waist coat seductively.

''Everytime work work work..!'' Its been so long we haven't spend time together. He smirked looking at her and hold her by her waist and pulled her closer.

Her hand reached on his chest and she open one two button seductively and was about to tore it when he hold her hand by sensing someone presence.

Lavanya stop!!!!What are you doing? Where is khushi?? Make her ready for photo shoot...I can't delay more.

After hearing her name, an instant jealousy run down her spine and she look at him angrily.

Why don't you throw her out from here..she is good for nothing, don't know how to work..bloody down market girl.

Lavanya!!!!!!!! Mind your language. I won't tolerate a since word against her...do you got it.

Why you are getting influence by her? Why she matters to you? Don't know what magic she have done, since the day she entered in your life, you are going away from me. She hold his collar angrily.

Why asr? why? Don't you have any interest on me..? Are you get bored of me? won't you find me attractive...i can only satisfy you on bed not any other cheap girl like khu ...! Before she spoke any word further he slapped her hard on her cheeks which make her loose her balance and she slashed on the floor.

This insult is hard yo digest. She put palm on her cheeks and look at him with teary eyes.

Not a single word again! He roared in anger.

You slapped me''?*She asked hurtfully. The whole scenario is witnessed by khushi who is standing in a shocked state.

Because of me they are fighting but why?? She wondered as she heard her name. Feeling bad for her, She goes near her to help her out who is sitting on one corner of the studio with teary face.

Lavanyaji.. ap thik toh hain na? (Are you fine?)She placed her hand out of concern andshe jerk her hand angrily.

Are you happy now..you are soul reason by which asr is treating me like this. She fumed jerking her hand off her.

Par humne...kya.. kiya. Khushi spoke in low voice.

Just get the hell out of here! She commanded with burning rage.

Khushi kahi nahi jayegi! (Khushi will not go anywhere!)

Her neck turn.

If you have so problem with my PA then you better leave. I won't pay such useless employee who have no manners to talk with their colleague.