Chapter 3: Will claim you as mine

Chapter 3: Will Claim you as mine!

Today I am going from here but one day you will realize how wrong are you.

Nk: I know your tactics very well...you play with my feeling but not anymore. Its good before marriage your real identity came in front of me. He spoke with hurtful voice, Arnav winked at her.

Khushi: I am feeling ashamed of myself that I trusted you and thought to spend my whole life with you.

There is no difference between you and him. He greeted his teeth in anger and grab her shoulder tightly. Her injury is still fresh, he press her arms so tightly which create pain...tears came out from her eyes automatically. Arnav is shocked by his sudden action. He never thought his brother will do like this with her love whom he always claim to love more than anything. Unknowingly he also feel pain by seeing hissed in pain but brushed away his thought of thinking about such useless girl like this, whom he hate her more than anything.

Arnav(in thought): '' No.. she deserve this..whatever she did with me she deserve more pain. This is just a beginning, i have destroy you physically but now its time to destroy you mentally.''

Khushi: Stop hurting me... Nk, it hurts!!

Nk: He scrunched her back,''Its hurts..oh really!'' your hurt is very less in front of me what i am feeling now. Tell me why you betray me.. You bi***,you characterless girl, you are bad mouthing about me. I love you wholeheartedly and what you did! You betray me and sleep with other men. (Cut by her words)

Khushi: No.. you are misunderstanding whole things..this is so untrue. This monster manipulate every damn thing. She spoke pointing her finger toward arnav who is calmly listening their conversation and smiling.

Nk: Oh just shut up... khushi! Don't blame on others. I know you slept with Abhay i have all proof against you and when you realize your deeds is going to exposed you enact the drama of being raped. Very well planned sweetheart! He clap his hand with rage in his eyes.

Khushi: This is all rubbish. I already told you I don't have any such cheap relation with anyone. How can you think so low about me. Its all your bhai well played plan to trapped you so that no one doubt on him. Why can't you see the real truth of this monster who is enjoying by seeing us.

Arnav: Khushi! What non sense are you talking? How can you think I would be happy by seeing my brother heart broken, he spoke by making innocent face.

Khushi: Stop your bloody drama. I have seen your real face.She push him backward through his chest.

''Tell me why you destroy me..why you raped me?'' Don't you have any shame by playing with my honor you very well know what is truth and how much i have loved him still you play with me. You mark me yours and now I don't deserve him''. She cried bitterly. He gave her devilish smile.

Nk, believe me...he raped me, she shouted but no one is there to believe her words. All staff members gathers outside the cabin and listening their conversation and get shocked by learning about his boss and his PA. Lavanya saw them and instantly came up.

Lavanya: What you all are doing here? Go and do your work, she ordered. She groan inwardly turned her heels to leave from there but being stopped by listening their talks.

''What she is doing here?'' Did she again try to snatch my Asr. No way, I won't let this happen. He is mine only mine. She glare by seeing her angrily.

Nk: All your truth came in front of me so stop acting like a bechari abla nari drama and get lost (Innocent girl) Jitni bahar se masoom dikhti ho andar se uthni ghatiya kisam ki...! ( How innocent you look from outside but you are so cheap from inside). You trap me for money...now I understand why you never allow me to came closer to you because you never interested in me, all you wanted is money and fame. M I right miss gupta? Khushi close her eyes in pain.