A stand for my wife

Chapter 28: A stand for my wife

Arnav: ''What is this non sense, Nk?'' His jaws were clenched so was his fist. Khushi look at them with uttermost hatred and disgust.

Nk: ''Bhai maine aur lavanya ne shaadi kar li!!'' (Bhai I and lavanya are married now).

Entire raizada family get shocked. Nk sudden marriage news was the biggest blow for everyone specially Arnav and khushi.

''How can he married to this filthy girl..how dare he?'' He growled.

Anjali: Nk Bhai, what you saying..how could you marry without letting us know and..'' Arnav stopped her shoving his hand and strode toward them. He was already pissed off by nk and now their sudden alliance build up his temper into compassion. He took a sharp breathe to inhale some oxygen and dashed from his place giving him a tight slap on his face. There is a pin drop silence from all  the ends.  Khushi was still in dilemma she can't believe someone stoop so low.

At one time, he claimed to love aditi and now married to his brother ex-girlfriend. pathetic!! Khushi wondered in astonishment.She was feeling ashamed of the day when she thought he loved her. How Ironic. Bhai perception about him so right, a player like him will never change...he only know how to ruin someone life thankfully she saved aditi on right time otherwise her condition would be same like her.

''Many times Bhaiya seen him with his different girls but she never believe him saying its his misunderstanding and trust nk so blindly like a fool. He abducted her, damn!! These monsters are so sick''. She closed her eyes trying to block the bitter memories of her past. All used her and throw her out like a garbage. Arnav look on concern glancing toward khushi but she looked away disinterested, not wanted to eye these monsters and then his trace went back at the girl, he hate mostly, Lavanya kashyap. The reason of all mishaps in his life. He can imaginr what khushi is supposed to be feeling currently. It not easy for her tolerate seeing them as they are the biggest reason of all the mischaps happened to her. He will not let her suffer anymore at any cost and erase all the harshness of her past.

Arnav: ''This girl is so cunning know all cards how to hurt me through khushi and she almost succeed by her this attempt. She very well know what khushi meant for me. She crossed all the limit by marrying him, that time i spare her but not every-time she is worthy enough to get escaped''. He thought staring at lavanya angrily.

Nk: ''Bhai, How dare you slapped me''. He pounced by the attitude of arnav and shot daggers at khushi who is the reason of destruction. His cheeks were still burning and his finger print mark still visible on his right cheek.

Lavanya bite her lips to hide her grin seeing nk being the victim of his wrath but Nk one glare composed her. For the first time in the entire life his brother raised his hand on him all because of this characterless women. Khushi gupta have to pay for this slap.

With the stern face, he marched toward khushi to gave dose of her own medicine when arnav blocked him moving a step ahead and stood tp her front.

Arnav: ''Meri patni se jitna dur rahoge tumhare liye utna acha hoga''.(It would be good for you if you stay away from my wife.) He spat curtly in a rigid voice and huffed his collar pushing him away, far from khushi reach and stood firmly like a pillar in her front. Anjali and sumitra were silently glaring at the chaos occurring with confused expression as they have no idea what is going on apart from sibling clashes. Anjali tried to interrupt in between but her mother stopped her not to say anything and let them solve their issues. Lavanya smile cunningly enjoying the drama amusingly.

Nk: ''God know what magic she had donr that made you so saint. Bhai, what's wrong with you? Someone pinch me, i can't believe it. Are you the same who never gave any damn to any girl and now you are supporting her, the same girl who..''