A little tied up

You hear faint sirens in the distance, making your heart thump knowing that help was so close but so far. The rope tied around your wrists was tight and irritating, causing you to move around as you searched for a non existent comfort. Tears gently prick your eyes as you wonder if you had a chance of living. You feared for your life, evident by how fast your heart was beating, threatening to break out of your chest. The fear didn't waver as you watched the hooded man lean against the worktop, knife clenched in-between his bloody teeth. He scoffs, tracing the knife over his already deep and damaged smile.

" Looking for me were you?" You lower your head, knowing what he said to be true and not wanting to admit it. All you wanted was a good grade, a chance for a good semester. Why did it have to end like this? Why did you always make the wrong decisions? You feel small droplets of water make their way down your face, falling on the wooden floor with a faint sound. You killer groans, coming close to you and holding your face up, your chin in his hand. His eyes were hollow and his smile menacing. However, looking deeper you saw something in his eyes. An emotion that he was locking away or trying to hide. You found his eyes hypnotic, beginning to zone out. So much so that you didn't hear the loud yelling from the killer. You feel your head being roughly shaken before being tapped gently on the cheek.

" Wake up! Don't want ya dyin' on me now " You look up slowly, wishing it all to be a bad dream. You knew escape was impossible. You didn't want to put your family in danger. You cared for their wellbeing, that's what made it impossible. You meet the gaze of the killer once more, hearing the tapping of metal on the old surface. The house around you was all run down, like it hadn't been lived in for years. You try and figure out your location, looking around for clues.

" Your in my old home. Nobody comes here " Your eyes widen, your ( E\C ) eyes shining lightly in the moonlight.

" Wait....who are you?" You begin to stammer, your heart heavy, weighting you down. You were afraid of the response you would get but it had to be asked. Why? You didn't know but you deserved to know your captor at least.

" Jeffery Woods. If you were smart you would've known that " The rumors were true. You look down in defeat, knowing now for sure that you wouldn't survive the night.

" I need help here sweetheart. I will keep ya here and run errands for me cos I cant leave here. In return I wont kill you or your family" You quickly meet those unblinking eyes, the deepness of their color seeing shivers up your spine.

" What if I run?" Jeffery smirks and removes the knife from his pocket, placing the cold metal to your throat.

" I will kill you and everyone you know and love " You now had no choice. Escape was impossible. Now at least.