Pest control

A loud thud echos around the room, Toby now unconscious, dead maybe. You couldn't be too sure nor did you care. You only cared about the blood that had spread across your (F/C) shirt. You didn't care about the stain, not at all. You cared only about how beautiful you now looked, bathed in the blood of others. You wanted, no needed, more. Something tries to arise from the very pits of your soul, unable to contain it any more. You laugh loudly, your eyes seemingly glowing a deep shade of crimson. Walking slowly to the other two enemies, you figit with the knife that rested in the palm of your hand. It drew blood with every movement you made. It dripped down your arm silently, seemingly not bothering you in the slightest. You were about to swiftly move your blade into contact with another pest, your arm being held back. Jeff grabbed your arm, his eyes softer then they would normally be. His grip was protective, not obsessive. You scowl, needing to satisfy your thirst for violence.

" Stop this. I know I'm psychotic but geez! Don't ya know when to stop? " You had completely lost yourself, but what's lost can be found again right? You drop the knife slowly, watching as the others finally ran away, leaving you and the killer alone once more. Tears stream down your face like a never ending stream. What had you done? You look down at Toby's body, lifeless and limb. You cover your mouth, sobs finally turning into wails of emotional agony. Jeff wipes away the tears from your face, his smile tearing open as he tried to frown. You couldn't see this however, your eyes were closed and stinging from the tears. Suddenly you feel something warm touch your lips. You open your eyes to see the killer close to you, your lips meeting for even just a second before parting. Your sobs subside and your heart lights up, as innocent and kind as it had once been. You smile sweetly, running your hand through Jeff's messy black hair. He chuckles and holds you close, moist blood from your clothes staining his hoodie more.

" Hey sweetheart, don't panic. I was like this when I first snapped. Killed my entire family that night and I burned Jane's house down with her in. You will control it in time, let me teach ya. Ok? " You nod, placing your hands onto the killer's back. If their was a way to control it you wanted to now how. You didn't want to be like before ever again. No, never.