Hypnotic

You follow the killer into the house, it seeming abandoned to anyone passing by. No lights shone throughout, signalling that the owners were in bed or relaxing upstairs. Jeff looks around at the owner's possessions, shoving a bottle of vodka and gold watch into his pocket. You knew that Jeff was a murderer but something shocked you to find out he was a thief as well.  You sigh gently and cross your arms, the knife twirling carefully but recklessly between your fingers. A few cuts wouldn't matter to you, it would be nice to have a few scars. A reminder of what you and Jeff had accomplished together. Jeff's gaze met yours and he looked deeply into your (E/C) eyes, something shining through the madness of the killer's glare. Not anger nor hate. Not sadness or sorrow but a look of someone who was proud and felt something deep down, even if they didn't know it. You watch as Jeff shakes his head slightly, the sight of him trying to shake his feelings somewhat amusing. It caused you to chuckle lightly, causing Jeff to look back at you, his brows raised in wonder and in a slightly confused manner. 

" We need to be quick (Y/N). Head upstairs " Jeff seemed to be trying to distract himself from the real problem. You could read behind the jagged smile and large eyes. You could see the same boy from the photo and knew deep down that all said and done, he was still as human as you. You follow the killer's instructions and head slowly upstairs, being followed as you did. Your heart beats harshly as you see a light in the distance. You look to Jeff for approval of your actions, him nodding and telling you to do so. You couldn't believe you were about to kill for the second time in one day. Not like you minded. You loved the rush and as you opened the door to the bedroom the rush overflowed like a fountain in your heart before quickly draining at the slight of two fresh corpses. You signal to Jeff and he comes running, his trainers banging on the home's wood floor. The killer scowls and tries his best to keep calm, his smile now trying its best to frown. 

" What's happened? " The killer throws his knife across the room, it lodging into the blood stained white wallpaper. The killer's actions were to be expected but you didn't want to be around if Jeff was out for blood. You shake slightly and back away as Jeff begins to mumble. 

" This is my turf! Jane will pay! "