A sadistic group

You reach out and shake Toby's hand slowly, still shaking slightly from his entrance. The killer chuckles and stand to his feet, letting you tumble into the dirt. Right now the killer cared more about his memories then you. Normally you wouldn't mind but in caring about his memories meant that all his attention was on Jason's doll, something that angered you deeply. The anger rose in your heart as you watch the killer fling the girl over his shoulder roughly. You didn't like it when Jeff's attention was taken off you and if the girl wasn't so important you would have killed her on the spot, but that would in turn anger Jeff and that was something you didn't want to do. You kept all the feelings inside from overflowing for him and him alone. 

"Shall we go? " You look over to Toby confused, wondering were you could possibly be going now, having been dragged from one location to the other. You wished you could go back to the hideout but you had come too far for that. Jeff chuckles and takes a few steps back with the girl, a smirk upon his face which sent a cold shiver down your spine. 

" What do you need the girl for? " Toby folded his arms in annoyance, finally removing the mask from over his mouth, revealing it to be bloody and stained red. For a few seconds and eerie silence steeled, causing you to step away from the strange visitor and to a presence more appealing. 

" Extract her b..blood for the boss t.to become h..human " You hated the doll but nobody deserved such a fate. Your heart welled up with empathy as you watched the sleeping girl. So she was going to die like you wanted? Did it feel good? To have your wish granted? No, in fact you felt sick to the stomach at the mere thought, your last part of sanity budging its way into your mind and for a mere second or two the though of blood, murder and mutilation turned your stomach and made you uneasy. Why did you go along with this? You should have stayed at the hideout. Too late now.