Figure in the dark

You didn't pay any mind to the figure that just escaped your vision, Jeff was all you cared about. One question did cry out in your mind. Why didn't Jeff fight back? If he was a vicious as he made out then surely he would have tried to escape. He did nothing and that cornered you. The pain in the killer's eyes was enough to set your heart on fire, at least it felt like it was. The fire was the pain that you both shared and somehow you felt every emotion as the killer, without the homicidal tendencies of course. You remove Jeff's hoodie, thinking that maybe the removal of such dirty clothing could make him feel a little better. Nothing. You sigh and scratch your ( H\C ) hair. What else could you do? You still didn't fully understand the killer and any wrong move could still be fatal. From the corner of your ( E\C ) eyes you see a flash of blood, dripping down the killer's pale skin. Rushing to his side you inspect the wound, seeing how deep it was and it sending a cold shiver down your spine. The wound was deep enough to cause infection and it looked to have been bleeding for hours. No wonder Jeff didn't fight back, he was in pain and didn't have the strength to.

" Why didn't you tell me? " The killer just shrugged, acting like the wound was nothing but a mere cut. Tears begin to stream down your face and you recall your role, the reason the killer kept you alive. At least the reason as far as you knew.

" You kept me alive to look after you! So stop acting like a baby and let me do my job!" You strom away up the stairs to look for something to aid the killer. You didn't say even a word, fury having sparked in you. Were you really nothing more to him? Just a maid? The thought pushes its way into your mind, causing tears to flow like a stream. Even through the tears you could see something stood in front of the bathroom door. A flash of blue, tears streaming down the creatures face. Black tears and hollow black eyes, almost like a mask. This person wore a simple jacket and his skin was grey. You stand back for a moment, thinking it best to get the killer and have him deal with it. Before you even have the chance to turn away, the figure lunges at you. You are pinned to the floor, struggling in the figure's tight grasp. He seemed to be growling and reaching for your torso, his sharp nails threatening to pierce your skin.

" Your kidneys. Give them to me! " You feel your eyes grow smaller, fear overtaking you. Your breath hitches and halts as you see the man raise his claws above your torso. You tightly close your eyes, thinking of only one thing you could do.

" Jeff! "