Confrontation

You hear something echo down the long and twisting halls. Jason called out to his doll, shouting her name in distress. Something wasn't right, finally pulling away from the killer's soft embrace you look into the seemingly never ending darkness. You sigh softly, finally remembering what you had come here to do. Your mind had been so clouded before but now it was clear and as fresh as newly cut meat. Jeff sighs, sensing the urgency in the toymaker's voice and knowing there wasn't any time to waste lounging around. He gently touches your shoulder, handing you the knife that you had previously dropped when your reasoning returned. Your slender fingers wrapped around the cold blade, gripping it gently as not to draw blood and risk you loosing any more. 

" Follow my lead ok? Heh, what would ya do without me? " You smile gently, watching as the killer passed you with ease, leading you into darkness. You follow silently. You may have lost your insanity but it was fun while it lasted, that you could admit. You smirk, recalling what you had done during that state. You killed, smashed open a vortex and kissed the killer. Your heart suddenly swells, jumping in time with your rhythmic steps. Your frailness was back, feeling like your heart would smash with a single touch. You preferred it this way, you could actually feel the love that Jeff had for you. You weren't emotionless, able to feel nothing. You felt every emotion and every skip of a beat your heart made, loving every second of it. You are suddenly shaken from your thoughts, heavy breathing breaking you from them. Candypop stood in front of you and the killer, mallet in hand and rapidly loosing face. His movements seemed sluggish and slow. Maybe you should have been a little quicker.

" Well well well. Finally turned up have you? I waited long enough " Despite his condition the clown smiled sweetly, showing off his rows of sharp teeth. You smile back, noticing for the first time who he was fighting. He wore the same suit as the leader of the sadistic group but his face was somewhat human now. Regardless, he was in your way. Candy had weakened him for you but now you had to work together to overpower him. Both you and Jeff stand side by side, knifes in hands. You looked at each other, knowing what had to be done. If a pest stood between you and the exit then they must be eliminated.

" Let's do this "