A tip off

You sit in the Woods residence, this time alone. After freeing you Candy and Jeff had gone ahead with the toymaker to see if the doll was doing ok, sending you home after noting your jealously when her name was mentioned. Thanks to your inability to control how you felt you were now sat alone, silence being all that you could hear. You would have killed for some company, literally. A dead body would have been better company then being alone. You sigh, wandering aimlessly around the room and running your hand over every dusty surface you could find. You were so bored, like without the killer being dull and uneventful. Was your old life always like this or had you grown accustomed and just never noticed? I didn't matter now. Your heart yearned for the company of your beloved, wanting to feel his warm and bloody embrace. His last words to you ring in your ears, repeating like a broken record. 

" I did this so Jason would owe me. If anyone knows EXACTLY where Jane is then its him " So Jeff didn't rescue the doll to please you. Did it bother you? No. You had grown accustomed to the way the killer acted and his actions now seemed somewhat predictable to you, transparent like glass. You wouldn't change even a single thing about the killer, loving him too much to try and invoke change. Your soft smile fades upon remembering Jane. Would she try and tear you away from the killer? She was real, unlike you had first thought. Her actions could effect your circumstance greatly. You were never leaving Jeff again and to make sure of that then you would have to witness her demise, feel her pulse fade under your hand. Then you would know, nothing would be able to separate you then. You turn swiftly upon hearing the back door open, Jeff walking slowly into the home. He wore two smiles, meaning Jason must have had some good news for him. You embrace the killer on his safe return, feeling him push you away slightly. You had to take things slow, a day at a time. He would get used to you eventually. 

" Jason knows where she is. He's much better then Jack " You tilt your head to the side in confusion, awaiting the answer as to her location. You had to make sure she died, for both you and the killer. You had to witness the event, your heart beating quicker and the thought of her spilled blood seeping onto her dress. It felt like ecstasy as the thought sent shivers down your spine, bringing a smile to your face. Jeff notices this, smirking in response to your smile. 

" She's in a nearby forest. Let's end this now. What do ya say sweetheart? " You nodded. 

A/N Last chapter goes up tomorrow guys. Don't miss it :3 

Pepsiwriter