Turf wars

Tables began to fly and glass began to smash. You narrowly avoid each shard and splinter that came your way, a few cuts here and there. This didn't seem to bother Jeff though, lashing out seemed to be all he knew how to do in a situation like this. Sure, you were disappointed that someone had got to your pray before you but there were always others right? You could just go to the next house and use them for your adrenaline rush, Jeff didn't seem to think so. He was acting like these people were the last in the world and was mad at himself for not being any quicker. You sigh gently and pull Jeff's knife from the wall. You wanted to get to the true source of the killer's distress. Not only that but this was a perfect time to find out more about Jane without arousing suspicions, having not known much about her from the get go. 

" So who is Jane? " The killer turns and looks at you, his gaze murderous and angry. Having snatched his knife from your grip, the killer places the blade to your neck. The cold metal pressing harshly against your skin. In an act of retaliation you gently push the tip of your blade into the killer's torso, a smirk on your pale lips. You manage to keep your composure and avoid pushing the blade in any more, you needed and wanted answers and this time Jeff wasn't going to run away. 

" Answer the question Jeffery " The killer scoffs and turns away for you, pulling the blade away from your vital without a second thought. You had managed to overcome the killer and fight fire with fire. You felt a sense of courage, happy you had found a loose nerve in the killer's hard exterior. He didn't like others using his own tricks against him and now you knew that things would be easier for you to survive. 

" She's just a leech, nothin' more. You kill one family and they come after you. I knew I should have killed her " Did the connection between them both go deeper then you had originally thought? Was this some sort of sick game, if so who would win and how? You watch in shock as the killer storms out of the house in a fit, almost like a small child. You hadn't found out much but what you did know was that Jane wanted something from Jeff. The question is, what does she want. Money? The killer's life? Revenge? Only time would tell.