The fall of a leader

Silence settled between you and your enemy, low growing being all you could hear. It was almost like the thick darkness that surrounded you all also stopped you being heard. In a place like this nobody could hear you scream. If something dire happened you would die in a pool of your own blood, calling out the killer's name softly until your soul finally left this mortal realm. You wouldn't let that happen, not a chance. Your hand wraps tighter around the leather handle of your blade, your heart thumping quickly in fear. Fear of the unknown. Anything could happen and you had to be ready. A loud crash caused you all to look back, seeing nothing. You look at Jeff, noting that he was as confused as you were. Candy was the same, crossing his arms and trying to deduce the sound. You were so lost in your thoughts that you didn't notice what was going on behind you. The once blank faced creature was edging closer to your ankle, a long black tail gently wrapping around you, the sound being the distraction he needed to make the first move. You squeal upon being lifted into the air, high above Candy and Jeff's reach. 

" Really Slender? That's your first move?! Pathetic! " You watch as Jeff lunges at the creature, your body swaying with every move Slender made. It almost makes you sick to the stomach, able to hear the blood quickly rushing to your head. One gash, two, three, the creature seemed to persist. He wasn't going down without a fight. You had to do something, o longer could you stay like one of the toymaker's dolls, swaying and moving with every move another made. You lean up and grab the black tail, attempting the sever it with your blade. The process was long, so long that Slender looked directly at you, his new human eyes meeting your fear filled (E/C) ones. Fear began to shake you, causing you to cut faster. Your progress was still slow and you close your eyes, not wanting to stare into the creature's eyes any longer. Suddenly, you feel yourself fall, hitting the ground with a thud that ran through your body violently. Candy retracted, having hit Slender with his bright mallet. You were grateful for the help, knowing that one second more and the creature could have done something deleterious to you. You made the necessary distraction. After all, if Slender was going to play dirty then so could you. Seeing his chance Jeff once again lunges at the creature, stabbing him in the chest multiple times. Black blood sprayed around the room, your captor soon going limb. Finally, it was over. This sick creature would torture humans no more. 

" This time stay dead! "