The first fight ( Part 2 )

A shining white claw inches ever closer to your face, looking like it was going to be scratched open. You could just imagine it, you in Jeff's arms and blood from your wound staining you both the deepest shade of crimson. Normally a thought like this would excite you and cause your adrenaline to rise but this time was different. It wasn't nice when that sort of thing was happening to you. Others could rot but you were special, the killer's pawn, the one he admitted to loving. You couldn't die, you wouldn't die and even the thought shook you to your very core. You suddenly feel a tight grip on your shoulders, the touch shaking you from your thoughts. You gasp for breath as your quickly pulled away from Jason's line of fire, the killer turning his back to meet the devastating blow. You stare deeply into the killer's eyes, seeing small tears in the usually emotionless pool. They didn't fall. They lingered, almost like they were waiting for something. Were these tears of happiness or tears of pain and sorrow? Jeff's jagged and bloody smile made it hard to tell but you did know something. Jeff had saved you once again and your heart filled with appreciation as you smiled and rested your head on the killer's chest, hearing his soft and steady heartbeat. Not even the killer's sudden laughter could make you open your eyes, however, the force of you being pushed away and hitting the floor once more was enough. 

" This is fun Jason! These are the games that I like. Ones filled with blood and violence. Your finished, freak! " You watch in astonishment as Jeff quickly pulls the knife from the toymaker's shoulder, licking the blood from the blade and staining his pure white lips. The sight that began unfold in front of you was like none you had ever seen. Blood began to fly, laughter echoed. You catch a glimpse of Jeff's face. He seemed to be enjoying himself, his sick fix being met and his thirst for misfortune being quenched. Jason stand far from the killer, his clothes beginning to become tattered and deep cuts covering his pale skin. The emerald green eyes glow bright in the darkness, illuminating the entire room like a million lights. You take shelter behind a nearby chair, wanting away from whatever wrath filled actions the toymaker had in store. 

" You anger me, you anger my dolls. Big mistake Jeffery " The toymaker clicks his fingers and you hear the loud shattering of glass from every corner. Wax hands reached through into the house. Millions of them. Enough for an army. In some sense this was an army, an army of dead dolls. You quickly make your way to Jeff, holding his arm tight in fear. Jeff scoffs, the sound not even phasing him.

" You think I'm scared of a few dolls huh? Not a chance! " 

" These aren't just any dolls Jeffery. As you will soon find out. You and your dear friend "