Step one

You stand slowly, the toymaker helping you to your feet. The smile he wore was genuine, that much you could tell. He had changed so quickly and that shook you a little. If he could become the good guy in a flash then he could turn back just as quickly. Nonetheless you needed to distract him for the killer, for whatever reason. You look to the floor, feigning shyness. You fumble with your hands and look over to the table covered in toys, knowing that there was one thing that could distract a maker of toys. 

" Could you show me the toys you make? " Jason beamed and took your hand into his gloved one, the soft satin feeling nice against your bare skin. He guides you over to a table adorned with toys of all types. You look over to a toy in the shape of the cat, seeing that the ears were black and red and its purple fur looking soft. It made you want to hold it. You didn't know why you felt like this. Maybe the toys had some sort of special properties that made them irresistible which made humans vulnerable to the toymaker. You didn't know. All you knew is that you were reaching out for the toy, eventually holding it gently in your hands. The toymaker flashed his sinister sharp smile before returning to normal and kneeling next to you. You couldn't take your eyes off the cat's ( F/C ) ones, noting them to look like deep pools and ever so lifelike. Maybe too lifelike. 

" Do you like her? " You nod, unaware of your own surroundings, focusing solely on the toy. Jason's eyes flash brightly and his smile sharpens, taking your chin in his hand and lifting your face to meet his. You feel yourself becoming the toymaker's puppet once more. This time you had done it of your own accord, to help Jeff with whatever he was doing behind the door across the room. No noise had come from there and you deeply wondered what was going on. It wasn't murder, which surprised you. Seems that even Jeff had his quiet side. Jason chuckles softly and leads you to another door. You notice blood trails on the floor but you couldn't shake the feeling of drowsiness that had overcome you. Jason opens the door, revealing many wax, life size and lifelike dolls. 

" Then all you need to do is become like them and she's yours " You were about to enter the room when I loud crash shakes you from the spell. So much for Jeff's quiet side. The toymaker makes his way to the room the killer was in upon hearing feminine screams. A portal appears in front of you and you enter before the toymaker could return. However, you did see something as the space closed around you. You see the toymaker scowling at you, the sight making your heart beat faster. You had done a very stupid thing, once again for love.