Time to come clean

You watch as the killer makes his way over to you, scowling and his gaze hateful. That photo album must have meant a lot to him for a reaction such as this to arise. You back up slowly, feeling the sense of hate that weighed heavy upon the killers heart. It had always been clear from the onset that the killer hadn't been completely honest with you but you felt the need for him to come clean. No explanations for your actions resided. Just a curiosity that needed to be quenched.

" Where did you go last night?" Jeff turns away from you, his hair swaying gently in the none existent wind. You watch as the killer folds his arms, hearing faint dripping noises from across the room. Pulling out his knife, Jeff plays with the slits in his smile. Blood drips to the floor from the point of the knife, the noise echoing faintly around the room.

" What's it to you? " You take another step back, your nerves flaring up at the tone the killer used. He seemed unfeeling, all of his pervious emotion vanishing into thin air. You had seen his soft side and that wasn't easy to forget. The image of the broken killer lingering in your mind like a bad smell. You knew he was human despite it all but maybe he didn't see himself as that.

" I....I just " You couldn't speak clearly, fear overtaking your very being as the killer makes his way over to you, stepping on the broken frame. Slowly, he picks the frame up and studies the picture for a moment, throwing it against the wall. The sound of the shattering glass shot through you as you tried to dodge the small pieces of airborne glass, being unsuccessful and cut in several places.

" You went through my things?" Nodding slowly you prepare for a slashing from the glistening knife. Jeff raises his knife above your head, ready to plunge it into you. His eyes seeming unfeeling and his smile ever present. You close your eyes tightly in anticipation, waiting for the killing blow. Nothing. You finally open your eyes, hearing only your heartbeat in your ears. Jeff quickly drops the knife, not wanting to hurt you. The knife falls into the pool of blood, splashing back onto your ( F\C ) shirt. You didn't care. You just stood in shock at the actions of your captor. Something was defiantly going on with the killer. Some conflicting emotions. Your whole body trembles as you try to close the gap between you both, stumbling into the blood as you do. Jeff just turns away from you, sighing gently.

" I went to fight Slender ok?" You knew that something wasn't right but that didn't explain everything. You wanted to know more but you didn't get the chance to ask, Jeff wandering away with the knife in his hand.

" I'm going out " Making his way into broad daylight, Jeff closes the door behind him. Should you go after him? Did you dare? There was only one way to find out.