Playing with toys

" I don't have your notes " That was all you could say, not like it wasn't the truth. Jeff had the notes, not you. He stole them so why should you pay? The documents must have been important if Jason was going to 'fix you up' otherwise. You didn't know what his words meant, nor did you want to find out. You stared into the toymaker's brightly shining eyes. No good. His gaze was pulling you closer, almost like a deep trance. Before you knew it you were stood before Jason, unable to move and stationary. You felt like a doll, Jason pulling your strings. He smiled at you, his teeth still as sharp at ever. 

" If you don't tell me where they are then I will have to make you. Be haste my dear, I don't have all night. Dolls only sleep for so long " The toymaker chuckles and lifts your chin to meet his gaze once more. You could feel yourself becoming tired, your limbs like lead. You just wanted Jeff to come and protect you, you couldn't fight this foe like you had tried with Jack. You were too weak to call out to the killer, leaving your calls to him purely a thing of instinct. 

" Jeff..." You try but your voice comes out as barley a whisper. Jason laughs loudly and tuts at your actions. 

" Now my dear, Jeffery can't hear you. Don't waste your breath. Where are my notes? " You try to shrug, sensing the anger rising in Jason's being. Was this how it ended? An eternal life as a doll? You only wanted to be by the killer's side, was that too much to ask for? If you were to play a puppet then you would want to be under Jeff's control, not under the spell of a monster who obsessed over a few scraps of paper. In the darkness you hear faint footsteps, becoming ever louder as time went by. The toymaker scowled, his eyes dimming and his teeth returning to normal. He let you go, crashing to the floor and blood dripping from your arm from the grip the toymaker had on you. 

" I won't hear her? You must be jokin'. You and your sick games Jason "