Secrets kept in darkness

Your blade shines even in the dim light, reflecting the faces of you and your beloved murderer. He seemed different somehow, like for the first time in years he was genuinely happy. It wasn't faked or feigned. You could see past his grotesque scar, seeing the normal person that lay behind the vail of blood and hate. That person had been struggling to emerge, wanting to break free from his proverbial shackles. That time had now come and now Jeff had to live with his older self in his current state. It may take some time but you knew that you would be there for the killer every step of the way, leading him into the light that he longed to be enveloped in. A light were the past and insanity lived hand in hand, what a wonderful existence. You would take him there, as his partner. You look forward, the three still blocking your path. You had warned them. It had been very clear, now there was only one thing to do. You lower your knife, feigning defeat. Jeff looks to you, his grey eyes showing how confused he was by your actions. Crossing your fingers behind your back, you show the killer that your actions were intentional, made to lower their guard. It seemed to work, your pursuers looking at each other and shrugging. You had to be quick, not much time to execute your plan. Even one wasted second could be disastrous. You smirk wickedly, throwing your knife at Toby who was looking the other way. A look of mischief spread across the killer's features, sending a good type of shiver down your spine.

" Toby! " The half masked figure looks at you both, the knife soon coming into contact with him and jamming into his forehead. Crimson liquid falls down the boy's face, his goggles shattering from the impact. You had never seen a sight more beautiful. Such beauty and perfection. You pick up your knife, feeling that you had reached nirvana. You were tranquil, the smell of blood filling you, the smell had never been so sweet before. More addictive then the most expensive liquor. You turn to Jeff, seeing a light pink brushing his cheeks. You and the killer were on the same page now. Imagine the carnage you could both cause. Such bloodshed, screams echoing throughout halls before silencing forever. That would soon come in time. Two more left.