Chapter 2

~Drew's POV~

 The hardest thing I've ever had to do was leave Will behind as I got on that plane. Everything felt different, so much is changing. And I don't know how I feel about it. I'm 16 now, newly. My birthday was last week. Will and I ordered pizza, and watched movies to celebrate.

 Most girls want a 'Sweet 16,' I only wanted time with my brother before I went away. And now, I am getting ready to get off a plane, landing in another place. Dallas, Texas to be exact. I looked at myself in my small compact mirror.

 I wore eyeliner, and mascara that made my blue eye's pop, and a small amount of blush. If there is one thing I love about myself, it's my eye's. They are a unique shade. My outfit was simple, a Florida gators long sleeved shirt Will got me when he initially signed with the football team for next season, and a pair of skinny jeans and all black Vans.

 My long very dark hair was in a messy side braid, and there was one of Will's beanie's on my head. I took a deep breath, the plane was currently on the ground. Pulling up to the gate. This was it, the flight attendants walked down the eisle ways, checking things.

 "Are you ready to go sweet heart?" The older one asked, since I was an unaccompanied minnor.

 I nodded, I grabbed my backpack. Pulling it over my shoulder's, fixing my beanie. As soon as we were free to leave, I walked off. Searching for my phone to text Will, telling him I made it safe to Dallas, and that I was now searching for Bart.

 I've talked to him twice on the phone since he offered me the contract. I used the texted directions Bart sent me, to see him standing at the gate as promised. He was tall, dark haired, and had brown eye's.

 Something told me not to trust him, but I had no other choice at the moment. I greated him, "Hi, I'm Drew." I smiled.

 "It is finally a pleasure to meet you. You're our next star, and I cannot wait for everyone to meet you. Come on, let's go get your bags." He said.

 I didn't get what he meant by next star, but I had to take his word for it. We walked to the bag pickup. He carried my suitcase, and I had my guitar case, that was covered with stickers in my hand.

 He told me about the rooming arrangements, Will was adamant that I room with a girl, well who wouldn't be. There was only one other one on the tour, her name is Mahogany Lox. A bright, and insanely comical red-head, she's 19 I've been told.

 I have two days before my first Magcon. My heart froze, two days before I have to sing. Bart told me I should choose two songs, maybe three. Cover's, one of them I'll play at every single show, and the other I'll play specifially for each one.

 "You look nervous, you okay kid?" Bart asked me, chuckling.

 "It's alot to take it, ya know?" I said, "I'm fine. I just need rest is all, and maybe dinner."

 "I understand, we're ordering pizza for everybody tonight. So you'll have a little time to get settled and everything."

 I nodded, leaning my head against the window. I already missed Will, and we've only been apart for about five hours. But how would you feel if your whole life changes and you can't be with the person you love the absolute most.

 He's all I have, or atleast all I trust. Nash, Hayes, my Parents? They can go to hell, and burn there. I know it sounds harsh, but they ruined everything. And I don't think I can come to terms to think about it.

 I used to love them, alot. But like all good things, they never last. Sad thing is, Nash and Hayes have no fucking clue of what's happened in the past few months. That was one of the terms of Will becoming my legal gaurdian, I couldn't have any contact with Nash or Hayes. I guess now, that is all irrelevant at the moment. They are bound to find out, but honestly I doubt they care.

 Especially Nash, hate, it's a two way street. He resented me, and I never knew why. Bart pulled into the driveway of the Hyatt Hotel, it was big, and real tall. He opened the door for me, grabbing my bag.

 "Here's your room key, you should find your brother's, but here's Mahogany." He pointed.

 She walked through the sliding doors, a large and welcoming smile on her face, "You must be Drew! It's so nice to meet ya. I'm Mahogany. I got it from here Bart." She said, grabbing my bag.

 "You don't need to cary it, I got it." I said.

 "Nonsense, I got it. Follow me, I'll show you our room, or do you want to see your brother's first?" She asked.

 "The room, they can wait. It's been a long day." I stated, trying to hide the fact that I didn't want to see Nash or Hayes. But as far as I understood. I wouldn't have to deal with Hayes for a long time. He can't miss that much school, so he leaves in a week back for home.

 "That's Aaron, and Taylor." She said, waving at the two teenaged boys. "You'll meet them later, well you'll meet everyone. It's nice to have a girl around here, you get tired of all the guys."

 "I bet." I chuckled.

 We rode the elevator up to the room, and she handed me my key. I thanked her, I walked into the room. It was any other normal hotel I've ever been in. Two beds, a desk, a tv, things like that. I set my guitar next to my bed, slipping my backpack off.

 "So tell me about yourself, to be honest none of us knew Hayes and Nash even had a sister other than Skylynn until last week when Bart told us another Grier would be joining us." She said, sitting on her bed.

 "Not much to me, I'm 16, and I like to sing." I nodded, telling her the only two interesting things about myself. "Oh and if you like The Big Bang Theory, we'll get along perfectly."

 "I love that show." She cheered, "Leonard is my favorite."

 "Wolowitz is mine, Mahogany Lox. I think we just became friends." I smiled.

 "Yes we did Drew." She said. "Dinner is in a bit, do you want to head down with me now? I'll introduce you to everyone, oh and you'll see your brothers."

 "Actually, I was going to call home real quick, and maybe change my airport clothes." I explained.

 "Okay, to get to the room you just go to the lobby, hang a right, and it's a huge room. You can't miss it!" She said, "See ya in a bit."

 The cheery girl left, closing the door behind her. I took a deep breath, trying to regain composure of myself. I called Will, who was happy I made it there safe. I kept on the phone with him as long as I could, making him tell me about his day.

 He was hanging it with his friends today, keeping distracted. I could stay on the phone forever, because I don't want to face Nash and Hayes.

 "I love you Will, talk to you later."

 "I love you too Drew, to the moon and back, remember?" He said into the phone.

 "I'll never forget." I smiled.

 I whispered another goodbye before I finally hung up the phone. I changed my clothes, pulling my shirt over my head. I choose a red flannel, and a white cami. I buttoned up the flannel and re-did my braid, putting my beanie back on. It felt better to have something of Wills on, he wasn't here to keep me safe, and that scared the hell out of me.