Chapter 19

(Thank you guys for 900. I thought I'd give you guys another intense chapter.)

~Drew's POV~

 I looked in the mirror, I felt exhausted and thoroughly worked over. I wonder in the back of my mind, I was happy, Jack wasn't pushing me for something I wasn't ready to give up yet. I brushed my hair, applied a bit of makeup to the marks Jack always leaves on my neck.

 My face was flushed from color. I walked out of the bathroom, down the hallway to find Jack on the couch, his hair messy, he was grinning from ear to ear. “Someone is happy,” I stated, sitting next to him.

 He flicked on the television, pulling me against his body. It was weird, to be completely alone with him. He said his Mother wouldn't be due home till later tonight, and his Step-Father, well he is only home a few times a week.

 “I'm only this happy when I'm with you baby,” he said, nuzzling his head into my neck. “I love having you all to myself.”

 “Hmm, if only it were like this all the time.”

 “I wish it was.”

 We watched whatever was on the television, I was wrapped in him, half on his lap as he was holding me against his chest. Everything was him, and I wouldn't have it any other way. He makes the world a better place, and when he's with me I don't see the horrors this universe throws at me anymore.

 I sink into his pressence, but my ringing phone diverted my attention. It was a text from Mahogany, it stated; Hope you're having a good time with Jack ;) Thank you for everything Drew, I mean it. Love you more than you can imagine, and I miss you very much. I sighed, texting her back; Love you and miss you more Red, we're gonna kill it in SC. Hope Will and Preston are being good , if not, let me know. They don't want a mad Drew on their hands. :)

 “Are you going to tell me what happened with her?” Jack asked, motioning to the phone.

 “Promise, you won't tell anyone. I mean it, not even Johnson or Sam.”

 “I won't, promise.”

 I took a deep breath, “I don't know where to start. Mahogany was pregnant, with Cameron's child. And the other day, she lost the baby. Her parents kicked her out, that's why she's living with me in Florida.”

 “Oh my god.” He whispered, not knowing what to say. “Is she okay?”

 “More than I thought she would be. She's strong, ya know?”

 “I know.”

 We stayed on the couch, the minutes passed by, we watched a movie. And that didn't stop him from making out with me more than once, and feeling me up. I didn't mind the manhandling, at all. I had to readjust my shirt, many times. The door came open, and a brown haired woman with loving eyes came through, I stood up instantly.

 “Mom, this is Drew, and Drew this is my Mom.” Jack smiled.

 “Nice to meet you Mrs. Gilinsky.”

 “Please, call me Ana.” She said, I put out my hand for me to shake, but instead she hugged me suddenly. Wrapping her arms around me as tightly as she could. I was shocked by her show of emotion, but I took a deep breath, accepting her affection. “You have no idea how long I've been waiting to meet you darling. Jack talks about you every second of every day, it's about time I see you in the flesh.”

 “Mom.” Jack stated, glaring at her, his cheeks blushing.

 I couldn't believe it, Jack Gilinsky, blushing before me. “Does he now?” I question, grinning.